Calling all code experts- Historic codes?

HayGan

We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)<b
Are there any times of the year that have always seemed to bringout the special deals? For example, being that some weeks in December fall into Value season, have there always been some sort of package deals offered during this time? I know that there has been the 7 for 4 deal and I think there have been others.

Anyone know or is it just wishful thinking on mypart ;)

I am surprised no one has answered this question. I would like to know as well.

Mom Rules, can you send me information about historic codes, too? We have a December trip planned. :flower:

How about historical codes for non-ap members? I'm going 10/11-10/16 and would love to know the historical codes as well!

For non-AP that might be tough in Dec. The end of Dec is usually packed, so they won't need too & the beginning has the MVMCP travelers and Pop Warner kids. That and it is value season already... though, I cannot tell you one way or another if they will extend free dining or further discount the rooms- maybe private PIN codes, but that might be it. :(
In Oct, you have the same competition with people traveling for MNSSHP- but have the "advantage" of going in hurricane season so I can see something coming out to cover your dates parts of Nov possibly before Thanksgiving.

Didn't know if I could post the link so I PM'd you all instead.

Thank you mom_rules!! I have to add everyone on the Dis is so helpful. I'm new around here. Our vacation to WDW last week was so much better because I found this site before we left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter