Calling all Kentucky Bluegrass DVCers

Just checking in with my fellow KY folks. Looks like spring may be on its way finally. My crocus plants are starting to pop up.

We are in for a big warm up tomorrow. We did get cold over the weekend but the snow missed us by a few miles.

We had a great trip last week to WDW. Thanks to those who followed along with the trip report. Unfortunately. I dropped and busted my phone the first day there. While I was able to get it working again, I didn't check over on this thread to PM anyone for a meet. Maybe next time.

AirGoofy said:
We'll be back in October.

We normally go in October but our DS is moving to NOLA to become a curator at the National World War II Museum (mom is bursting with pride) so no Disney for us until April 2015. Bittersweet.

We normally go in October but our DS is moving to NOLA to become a curator at the National World War II Museum (mom is bursting with pride) so no Disney for us until April 2015. Bittersweet.

Congrats to your DS and his proud mom. This was only our 2nd trip to WDW in April, as we normally go in October. We may only have a few more years for October as our dds are getting older and their activities may take over. Life happens.

AirGoofy said:
crickets chirping.

I am here! My window opened and I was able to book the first part of my late April early May trip. Our last trip was October. I was having serious withdrawal! :-)

BTW, loved your trip report! Looked like you had a great time.

We did, and thanks.

I've not done everything at WDW, not sure anyone ever can unless they live nearby. My dds are older and I'm wanting to do the Wild Africa Check, Segway Tour, Fireworks Cruise, and Victoria & Albert's in the future, just not all in one trip.

AirGoofy said:
We did, and thanks.

I've not done everything at WDW, not sure anyone ever can unless they live nearby. My dds are older and I'm wanting to do the Wild Africa Check, Segway Tour, Fireworks Cruise, and Victoria & Albert's in the future, just not all in one trip.

Hopefully you will be able to fit 1 or 2 in on your next trip. DH and I have been planning on doing the Behind the Seeds tour forever and haven't made it yet!

Forgot to check in after we got back from our spring break trip (which was pretty awesome after a rocky start at SDF airport). We currently have no WDW trips in the plans. :( We do have fall break reservations at DHHIR but I may be cancelling them. We may be taking our boys to Washington, DC over fall break instead. Our rough start at SDF ended up getting us all Southwest travel vouchers which expire before our next spring break. So we were trying to come up with a destination to fly to for fall break that would be totally covered by the vouchers. DC fit the bill.

I am so itching to go back and ride the Mine Train ride though...:rolleyes1

Thank You! I am hoping for pixie dust. Happy to find a bluegrass board! Yay!

Let us know what happens and feel free to post away.

Forgot to check in after we got back from our spring break trip (which was pretty awesome after a rocky start at SDF airport). We currently have no WDW trips in the plans. :( We do have fall break reservations at DHHIR but I may be cancelling them. We may be taking our boys to Washington, DC over fall break instead. Our rough start at SDF ended up getting us all Southwest travel vouchers which expire before our next spring break. So we were trying to come up with a destination to fly to for fall break that would be totally covered by the vouchers. DC fit the bill.

I am so itching to go back and ride the Mine Train ride though...:rolleyes1

Sorry to hear about the airport. DHHIR is a great resort. As for the Mine train, I'm happy to be able to try it in October. Last time they did the Fantasyland expansion, we missed it by a few weeks and had to wait the whole year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter