Calling all NY DISers, and DVC members

Kitts21

DIS Veteran
I would like all of you :joker: and :crazy: Disers from NY to say hey. I'm from western NY around the Rochester area, I was thinking of Starting a DIS meet for Dis folk that live around me any one up for it ? Even if you are not up for it give a shout out anyways.. :wave2:

Hey Kitts, We are not too far from you! We live in Honeoye Falls! Howdy Rochester neighbor! :wave:

In 3 weeks I'll be moving to the "real" Saratoga Springs area. Both of my homes will be SS. :D

Hi!

lisareniff said:
Hey Kitts, We are not too far from you! We live in Honeoye Falls! Howdy Rochester neighbor! :wave:

Hello neighbor, we are actually right down CR 41, about 20 min. Thanks for checking in :thumbsup2

Hi Kitts,
We're on the other side of Rochester along the lake in Hamlin. Our home resorts are Bwv, & Bcv. Going home Aug 20-26 2006. Can't wait

I'm a little south of DVC-DON in Loudonville(near Albany)...Woo Hoo up state!!! :cool1: :cool1: But all my family lives on LI -- :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter