• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling UK DVC AP holders

RossK

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

If you have purchased the Sorcerer annual pass, you will soon find out you cannot make park reservations online, as the UK website was never updated following the changes to the AP system. As a result, when you try and make an AP park reservation, you are redirected to the UK website, which gives a Stitch Ate the Page error. And the telephone hold times for Disney can be many hours right now.

I have sent an email to Disney this morning about it, but I suspect unless they get many complaints, they won't be inclined to do anything. So I would urge you to send an email to Disney (contact us by email) and ask them to correct the UK website so that international AP holders can actually make park reservations. It is possible to work around this by using a U.S. VPN, but honestly - it is ridiculous we should have to do this.

When I get a response back, I'll post it here, but I think it'd help for others to make their views about this "oversight" known...

Hi all,

If you have purchased the Sorcerer annual pass, you will soon find out you cannot make park reservations online, as the UK website was never updated following the changes to the AP system. As a result, when you try and make an AP park reservation, you are redirected to the UK website, which gives a Stitch Ate the Page error. And the telephone hold times for Disney can be many hours right now.

I have sent an email to Disney this morning about it, but I suspect unless they get many complaints, they won't be inclined to do anything. So I would urge you to send an email to Disney (contact us by email) and ask them to correct the UK website so that international AP holders can actually make park reservations. It is possible to work around this by using a U.S. VPN, but honestly - it is ridiculous we should have to do this.

When I get a response back, I'll post it here, but I think it'd help for others to make their views about this "oversight" known...

We also ran into this problem, we used some VPN software (we use NORDVPN, but there are loads of them out there) to access the website as if we were in the US, this let us make the park pass reservations we needed too with our APs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter