Camping with kitties

macs4us

<font color=blue>Bring on the hefeweizen, it's get
We may be doing an RV trip with our kitties in February, and really don't want to stay on a Pet Loop (dog barking frightens one of our babies). Since they don't go outside, does it really matter what loop we are on? Has anyone taken their kitties before?

Thanks!!!

I don't think it matters to Disney if you bring you pet out of the RV or not. They are going to want you in a pet loop. I would try for the 300 loop. There never seems to be as many pets on that loop as the other pet loops.

When I made our rez we mentioned we will have a cat with us that never leaves the camper & they said they don't restrict you to pet loops with "rv quarantined kitties". Dogs however are another story. I suggest you call & ask them again to be sure you get the same story from different folks at the rez desk!

:wave:

we've got two cats that go with us and i would never tell a campground that they are along because they stay in the camper. you won't have any problems. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter