• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can an adult & child share 1 TS meal?

3princesses4us

Proud OSU alum- Go Pokes!
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but am wondering if I could share a steak dinner with my 7 year old DD using just 1 TS credit? I know adults can share amongst each other, but wasn't sure since they mention that a child must order off the child's menu... Anyone done this or know the policy for sure? Thanks in advance.

I certainly hope so. We did the DDP last year and after about a day we realized that it was way more food then we are used to eating so many meals I shared w/ one of my children. Even the kids meals were too much with the appy and dessert for my crew.

Yes you can.

IF a child orders on the dining plan they have to order off the child's menu. That is the only rule really.

This is what I am planning on doing. I'm going with my 6 year old DD in September and we don't eat a lot. Usually when we eat at a fast food place we order one kids meal and add another cheeseburger and share with fries left over! I'm sure we will end up with credits left over even after we do Hoop De Doo and the Luau! Don't want to waste food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter