Can anyone describe the rooms at Doubletree Guest Suites in DD?

alysha

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I have read the description on this site, but I what I want to know is - is the bedroom actually separate from the rest of the room? Is there a door separating the bedroom from the living area? I ask because sometimes a brochure or website seem to be describing two separate rooms, but when you get there, there is really just a partition that only comes up to chair-rail height! They are quoting me $180 per night for a March stay, so I want to make sure I'm not paying this amount of money for a partition! :D

Suite%20large%20DTdisney.jpg

Here's the picture of the suite from their site. There is a door pictured. To be sure I would call the hotel and ask if all the suites have a door.

Also, you might want to check www.hotelkingdom.com for your dates. I checked for the first week in March 2002 and they were about $160 a night. Not much but less than $180.

Thank you Robin. I had visited their site, but somehow missed the picture! It looks like a nice room. I had seen the $160 quote too, but maybe it changes for the last week in March. The picture looks how they described it - a louvered door that closes to separate the two rooms. Thanks again!

Wow, thanks for posting the picture. I would love an affordable suite one time and this hotel is looking more and more like the solution. It looks great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter