Can ANYONE do their job correctly?!

luvwinnie

<font color=green>And how are YOU feeling?<br><fon
Went to an out of network dr...paid $450. Ins. Company accidentally attributed "$4.50" to my deductible!!! I got that fixed and was expecting a check...but they sent the DOCTOR MY $120!!...now dr has to endorse it and send it to me.

:rolleyes: I hate filing medical claims forms. They never work out like they are supposed to.

Medical insurance can be the most frustrating thing to deal with. Aren't you glad you have medical insurance, though!

All of my DD's claims (10 of them because they bill each thing separately) were denied because the insurance wanted to check if we had gotten a second insurance. I think they were trying to slip it by and scam. They fixed all of them after the 1st call, but the largest claim for $120 took me over 10 calls to them to get adjusted. So annoying!

And in response to your original question....
Can anyone do their job correctly?

NO!

My Health Insurance Company sends me a letter on Sat. telling me they are giving me another Doc. because my Doc. that I have had for 2 YEARS is NO longer taking NEW Paitents!:eek: Gad, they are SOOO STUPID!!!:rolleyes: Needless to say, I had to call, and he said because of the new plan I am on, I can basically go to any Doc. as long as he is on the plan!:confused: I still don't trust what he said.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter