Can anyone join?

jrandtysmom

I'm not cool enough for the Tag Fairy...or maybe I
I've been lurking around here for awhile now and everyone here seems like so much fun so my question is, do you have to camp at the Fort to join the "group" or can you just be a wannabe camper and still join? I haven't camped since I was young but am taking my 2 DS's tent camping :scared1: for the first time this summer. Hopefully that will turn into many more trips after that and not the opposite!

Let me introduce myself....Hi my name is Soni and I'm a wannabe camper. :cool1:

Soni, if you can stand us....if you understand and appreciate the sarcasm that runs rampant here....you're more than welcome to to be as stupid as we are and waste too much of your life here with us!!! Good to have ya!!!!

Welcome to the boards. :flower3: Watch out for Big daddy rog he's the trouble maker;)

You are welcome here but there is a 16 page application that must be completed. Usual information such as social security number, 4 references and banking and financial information. Gatordad will contact you about this in the near future. :thumbsup2

You are welcome here but there is a 16 page application that must be completed. Usual information such as social security number, 4 references and banking and financial information. Gatordad will contact you about this in the near future. :thumbsup2

I'll get right on that....thanks! :thumbsup2

The Canary copy goes to purchasing....

Once you've filled out the paperwork, you need to repeat the oath.

I _________ (State Your Name),states name), want to enter into this organization.To protect my family and to protect all my friends,swear not to divulge this secert: to obey with love & omerta.I swear to abide by the rules of this organization.The boss asks witch finger the member uses to shoot the gun.The potential member shows his finger."The one who vouched for him pricks your finger with a pin.The blood it spills symbolizes your birth into our Family.We are now one until death."The Boss continues,He asks the new member to chose a number greater than the number of people in the room."Show some fingers."Each person in the room throws out their hand with any number of from 1 to 5 fingers.They count the number of fingers in the room until the number is reached.Whoever it end up being is his cumpare.The Boss then gets a Saint card: "Cup your hands. This is the holy image of our family"

oops, wrong oath.

I do solemnly pledge to be a good disboarder in good faith. I promise to never refuse a Kungaloosh if offered to me. I hereby swear that I shall visit the fort while a GG is in progress to introduce myself. Should I ever break this solemn oath, may I be an outcast at the Fort, and shall live among the otters, peacocks and cabin people.

And Justice for all.

I do solemnly pledge to be a good disboarder in good faith. I promise to never refuse a Kungaloosh if offered to me. I hereby swear that I shall visit the fort while a GG is in progress to introduce myself. Should I ever break this solemn oath, may I be an outcast at the Fort, and shall live among the otters, peacocks and cabin people.

And Justice for all.

:rotfl:

The Canary copy goes to purchasing....

Once you've filled out the paperwork, you need to repeat the oath.

I _________ (State Your Name),states name), want to enter into this organization.To protect my family and to protect all my friends,swear not to divulge this secert: to obey with love & omerta.I swear to abide by the rules of this organization.The boss asks witch finger the member uses to shoot the gun.The potential member shows his finger."The one who vouched for him pricks your finger with a pin.The blood it spills symbolizes your birth into our Family.We are now one until death."The Boss continues,He asks the new member to chose a number greater than the number of people in the room."Show some fingers."Each person in the room throws out their hand with any number of from 1 to 5 fingers.They count the number of fingers in the room until the number is reached.Whoever it end up being is his cumpare.The Boss then gets a Saint card: "Cup your hands. This is the holy image of our family"

oops, wrong oath.

And Justice for all.

OK I agree, but what is Kungaloosh???

Your first mission as a Fort Fiend is to research Kungaloosh. I need a 12 page paper on history, and how to drink it properly. Brother Jim or Stalktester can assist you in your Jedi training.

Kungaloosh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/4 cup Capt Morgan Spiced Rum
1/4 cup Blackberry Brandy
1/4 cup OJ
1/4 cup Strawberry Daiquiri Mix

blend with ice till slushy.

Kungaloosh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/4 cup Capt Morgan Spiced Rum
1/4 cup Blackberry Brandy
1/4 cup OJ
1/4 cup Strawberry Daiquiri Mix

blend with ice till slushy.

WOW!

I've not tried it, guess I'll wait till the Oct 09 GG and get one from King Kungaloosh. It sounds sweet and tasty tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter