Can anyone tell me about the cost of eating in Sea World and what they have to offer?

C.Ann

<font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font
Will just be myself and grown daughter - as well as 4 yr. old granddaughter.. None of us eat much and prefer simple things like burgers and fries, etc.

Do they have kids meals there?

Any info would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks!

Come to think of it, can you buy burgers and fries at Sea World? I don't recall seeing them.

Food prices for an entree and a drink is around $10-$12 at most places. Shark's, the sit-down restaurant, can cost $20-$35 a person.

The best places are the ribs place (which I can't recall the name) and the Hospitality House with some great sandwiches. You get free beer samples too at the Hospitality House! The good stuff is in the back. :)

Thanks, Barry.. We're not into beer, but I guess maybe some sandwiches could take the place of the burgers and fries..

Actually we were AT Sea World a year ago this past September but I can't remember for the life of me what - or where - we ate!

I have the map here in front of me.
The rib place is called Smokey Creek Grill, it's located across from the Seaworld theater. Long lines form for this in the afternoon.
Next to this is Mama Stella's Italian Kitchen with Pizza, fries, and pasta. This might be a good idea. The kids could share 1 order of pizza and fries because they give you a mound of the fries.
Yes, they have burgers and fries, at the Waterfront Sandwich Grill, next to the sky tower. At this place, you walk up to windows, order, then take your food to tables outside. This may be what you're looking for, it's cheap.

There are many other places to eat, and they all have great food. Like Barry said, a good one is The Deli (hot and cold sandwiches) located in the far back corner of the park next to the Clydesdales. Get here early at 11am, because a long line forms.

As far as the kids meal goes, they have 1 kids meal at every counter service restaurant. I believe it is chicken fingers and fries in a small lunchbox looking thing. I want to say it is $5.95 and doesn't include the drink. I thought this was rather pricey w/o the drink. There is no other choice though for a kids meal. I'm sure the sit down rest. are different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter