Can I book on RCCL.com & then transfer to Costco?

southlake

Mouseketeer
Can I book a room directly on Royal Caribbean's website and then transfer my reservation to Costco Travel for the cash card? There's only one room left that we want on the cruise I'm looking at (a suite), on the floor we want.. and I'm worried if I wait for the travel agent I've contacted to get back to me tomorrow, it could be booked - Help!

Yes, you can. I can't remember if it is within 30 or 60 days that you can still transfer it by filling out a form on the RCCL site.

Yes, it is very easy as previous posters have stated. If you book a next cruise while on the ship, it should attach Costco as your travel agent for the next cruise.

We just booked RCCL yesterday, but used our NextCruise deposit and received some OBC, too. If I transfer to Costco Travel, do I lose the OBC and does it impact my NextCruise deposit? Also, how much is the Costco cash card worth?

We just booked RCCL yesterday, but used our NextCruise deposit and received some OBC, too. If I transfer to Costco Travel, do I lose the OBC and does it impact my NextCruise deposit? Also, how much is the Costco cash card worth?
No you will not lose your current offers. The value of the Costco gift card will friend on the visit of the cruise. The higher the visit, the larger the gift card.

We're in the process of transferring! We'll get a $95 Costco Cash Card and don't lose the OBC. No brainer right there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter