Can I make a PS anytime, or do I have to wait until the posted days in advance?

noopy

Mouseketeer
I would like to get all of my priority seatings done now, all at once, for my trip April 2-8, 2005. Can I do this, or do I have to go by the number of days posted? For example, I want to do a PS at the Crystal Palace. Can I do it now if the date I want is April 2, or do I have to wait until it is exactly 90 days in advance?
Thanks!

:teacher: princess: :cat: :cat:

90 days for all PS with the exception of V&A and dinner shows.

Noopy - I beleive the other posts are correct. You do need to wait until the "90 days". However, I like you wanted to set everything up for our next trip (Feb. 05) when I made my reservations. Since we're staying at AKL concereige on our upcommng trip a few days after I made our reservations I contacted the AKL conceraige to "set up" the PS I knew we were going to want on our trip.

I asked the concereige if they had to wait until the "90 days" to make the PS or could they put them into place now. She told me that she'd have to wait until the reservation windows opend up for my particular requests. She also told me that unless I wanted to make changes I did not have to worry about remembering these requests. Their system will prompt them to make the arrangments at the approprate time.

Even though or trip is still a ways away I'm glad to know I don't have to remeber the dates for making the PS's... it will just happen "automatically". Also, since I'll probably be out of the country when our "90 days" comes up I won't have to try to do all this while I'm "out of town" myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter