Can I tempt you.......

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Want to go on a trip to WDW but all that’s stopping you is that you haven’t got anyone to go with?

Do you like travelling on your own but like to meet new people?

Will you be in WDW 4th – 8th December and want to meet other BIG Disney fans who love to plan as much as you?

Still looking for an excuse to book that holiday to WDW?

Here's the answer:

Well if you didn’t know already these great boards, otherwise known as the DIS, are holding a massive meet from Dec 4th to 8th in WDW now known as DISCon 2002.

DISCon 2002 is for anyone who is registered on the boards and will be a great chance to do some of the things that perhaps you haven’t done before and lets face it doesn’t matter how many times you go there are still things you haven’t got round to doing J.

If you would like to know exactly all the details go HERE

You can’t pass up that great rate of $129.00 per night at the Swan, but you don't have to stay here there are some great rates around for December.

I thought I’d give you a quick run down of some (there are loads more) of the unofficial meets I am attending :

Hoop Dee Doo Revue
MVMCP
Afternoon Tea at Grand Floridian
Thrill Ride Meet – go to all the thrill rides in all the parks on one day !
Horse and Carriage ride over at Wilderness Lodge
DATW – Drink Around the World – have a drink in every country around EPCOT
Karaoke night at Kimonos at the Swan
Dinner at Bomas
Lunch at Prime Time
Breakfast at Kona Café
Evening at JellyRolls

This will be my first ever holiday on my own and to be going to WDW is awesome and scary. I will be attending events and meets with people I have never met before but I am not nervous as everyone is so friendly – please feel free to come over to the DISCon forum to find out more – It would be great if some more people from the UK could attend.

If you have any other questions please feel free to email me or send me a PM.

Hi Sam!

I was going to be going to DISCON solo but my dh loved it so much last year that when the weekend package became available he decided to go for those days.

I'll be there from 11/30 to 12/4 solo though and then 12/9 thru 12/11 solo again. I'm looking forward to it :)

Paul - the DATW tour will be starting around 6.00pm on Thursday 5th December - final details of where to meet haven't been posted as yet but I can let you know.

Hope to see you there

Originally posted by Fantasia Sam
Paul - the DATW tour will be starting around 6.00pm on Thursday 5th December - final details of where to meet haven't been posted as yet but I can let you know.

Hope to see you there

That wasn't my Epcot day, but since I'm going solo, my plans are flexible :cool: . Maybe I'll swing by; it's always hard to pass on a pub crawl.

Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter