Can I use my band mom? A 4th birthday at the YC! Sept 13! update 7/3 x3 Completed !!

Great pics and update!

I know you are excited about the cruise!! I SOOOO want to do a Disney cruise one day! We hope to go to MK for the weekend in May to meet my sister. We are in SC so the drive isn't too bad but definitely wish we were closer since the drive is still 7.5 hours!

We went in October and our next "big" trip is planned for February of next year with some friends!!

One day we're going to try an EP resort. Like you, everyone says it's so nice being super close to the park. The cake in that picture is quite tempting!!! :upsidedow Looks delicious!

By the way....LOVE that ticker of yours:thumbsup2 How exciting for your son! And did you say 16 people are going?? :scared1::laughing: That will be a blast. I'm hoping we can do another cruise next summer (2015) Already planning my vacation :rolleyes1

:thumbsup2 I have so enjoyed your trip report! The boys are cute and look like they are having the time of their lives!

I think your son needs to apply to Disney for employment when he comes of age and he can work on the trains for Mickey! He knows what he likes!

:)

Great pics and update!

I know you are excited about the cruise!! I SOOOO want to do a Disney cruise one day! We hope to go to MK for the weekend in May to meet my sister. We are in SC so the drive isn't too bad but definitely wish we were closer since the drive is still 7.5 hours!

We went in October and our next "big" trip is planned for February of next year with some friends!!

Thank you! I am very very excited about the cruise! I have been trying to get on a disney cruise for years! I hope you get to go to MK. I can hardly stand the waits.

One day we're going to try an EP resort. Like you, everyone says it's so nice being super close to the park. The cake in that picture is quite tempting!!! :upsidedow Looks delicious!

By the way....LOVE that ticker of yours:thumbsup2 How exciting for your son! And did you say 16 people are going?? :scared1::laughing: That will be a blast. I'm hoping we can do another cruise next summer (2015) Already planning my vacation :rolleyes1

I think you will enjoy it. If I could afford or would be willing to pay that much for a room every time I would.

OOO Girl! I am so excited about the cruise. It will be everyone's first disney cruise and Yes we have 5 staterooms of people coming! There is nothing wrong with planning another vacation. I a already planning to book another cruise for 2015 while on the ship if I can! Are you guys enjoying this cold weather? They closed schools down here wednesday.

:thumbsup2 I have so enjoyed your trip report! The boys are cute and look like they are having the time of their lives!

I think your son needs to apply to Disney for employment when he comes of age and he can work on the trains for Mickey! He knows what he likes!

:)

I am so happy to hear you are enjoying it especially since I am no writer!:guilty:
I think my DS would be happy with that type of job. I thought he would grow out of the train stage at this age like my nephew but he still is going strong and I am ok with that!

OOO Girl! I am so excited about the cruise. It will be everyone's first disney cruise and Yes we have 5 staterooms of people coming! There is nothing wrong with planning another vacation. I a already planning to book another cruise for 2015 while on the ship if I can!

:thumbsup2 That's the way to go for sure! Book another one while there! I think you get some sort of discount, right? Aren't we lucky that the port is so close to us :laughing: Short drive!

Are you guys enjoying this cold weather? They closed schools down here wednesday.

Can you believe it?!! CRAZY!!! School was cancelled on Tuesday and Wednesday, and we had a 2 hour delay on Thursday. We had some ice issues...which I'll take since we had a nice short week :teeth:

Happy Planning ;)
Heather

We started in Mexico. While inside it started to pour. We hung inside to wait it out, had a little fun, and in the process got to meet Donald with no wait!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

It stopped raining for a bit and I got one of these mommy drinks, a strawberry margarita! It was Very good! My pictures did not come out at all!!

As we were walking through Norway, we decided to skip the ride. I am not even sure if it was working and we kept walking to china.

My sister wanted to try an egg roll. It was good. We all scarfed it down in two seconds. Not like we just ate or anything. Then the rain started again. This time it lasted much longer. This would be the day we forget our ponchos.

We used our time wisely though!

ry%3D400

Yes that is my child running in the rain!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

After what seemed like forever, the rain let up and we begin our walk.

As we approached Germany, our moods lifted from the smell of a certain candy shop! We had to stop and we all got something. My mom was in love with the caramel popcorn. She got 2 bags!

ry%3D400

Devyn was obviously not feeling it at the moment!

My poor mom could not keep all of her goodies. Dev took one!

ry%3D400

Then, I showed my train obsessed child the mini large train set and we got stuck there for a while. It’s the small things!!!

Italy was a place for hide and seek. We also spotted a photo pass guy who got some nice pics of me and the boys. Dnephew was not in the smiley mood!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Continued right below!

We were starting to think about where we wanted to eat for dinner. One thing we agreed o is we did not want to go eat at the hotel. The quick services options were not to our liking. We were coming up to the America pavilion. We stopped at the menu at liberty inn. While waiting, a Disney manager stopped to talk to us. He noticed DS birthday button and the gentlemen was so very nice. He will be back in a second so just wait. We decided on eating there. I know surrounded my a dozen countries with lots of options and we chose America. Yea, were unique like that!

I got the grilled chicken and apple cobbler type thing for dessert. DS got the hotdog and was able to get the fruit cup as his dessert. It was nothing spectacular. My mom did get the steak here. For an 11 dollar meal it was fine! Her words!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

After we ate, DS somehow ran ahead while Dnephew was trying to trade pins. I somehow got him into this hobby this trip. All the adults just happen to be in front of the funnel cake stand between the boys!

Devyn came running back!

ry%3D400

We love funnel cakes but we knew we could not use snack credits on them here.

Then we heard a familiar voice! It was the cast member we were talking to before we went in to eat. He asked if Devyn ate all his food!. After I told him he did, he whipped this out with a big Happy Birthday!!

ry%3D400

I was so shocked. I could not even contain my excitement. My kid and, well, all of us absolutely love these things.

ry%3D400

It was gone in a heartbeat!!
Again, it is the little things that just make me so happy!

Our next stop was Japan. Fortunately for us, there was a kid cot station at the entrance we went into. Once DS starts a project like this, he is in pure focus until it is done. I could not get him up. I took a bathroom break and even after I got back, he was not thrilled enough with his work to stop.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Everyone was looking at all the goodies in the store. I had a goal in mind. Something I had been planning for months to try for the first time. So I kindly asked mom if she would keep an eye on Dev and she was happy with sitting while he finished. So I walked ahead of everyone to make a stop in France. I got my 1st Grey goose slush!
When everyone finally caught up with me, my sis had one taste and decided she needed on too!

ry%3D400

After I got my main reason for coming to world showcase! LOL
We were pretty much done! We decided to head back to the YC and watch Illuminations from the balcony!
It is so amazing to be able to do that!!

ry%3D400

I tried to use some different settings on my camera and clearly I need to get back to auto after this one!

ry%3D400

Illuminations were beautiful. I remember working at EPCOT on the college program and we could never see it because of spaceship earth but we could hear the fireworks popping off just as we did here.

ry%3D400

ry%3D480

Next: Our last full day and MNSSHP
Also check out my November TR
That's her 1st trip and that one posing for the camera. Friends in Disney.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3232389

Wow! You and Devyn got a freebie? Congrats. That's some real nice pixie dust right there.

Nice pictures of the fireworks from the balcony. That would have been so magical to experience.

I like the kidcot stations. Always such fun.

Wow! You and Devyn got a freebie? Congrats. That's some real nice pixie dust right there.

Nice pictures of the fireworks from the balcony. That would have been so magical to experience.

I like the kidcot stations. Always such fun.

It is the best pixie dust!
we were so blessed to get an upgrade to that view. I could never afford it and I could never afford the YC period on my own. I wish I had a balcony with fireworks going off here :sad1:

We never really did the kid cot stations before but it is something I think we will try to do more of. I think I am going to get my DS one of those passports next time! Hopefully try the food and wine since it was moved up into our dates this year!:cool1:
Glad you and Devyn got freebies

I was so thankful for that! It never happens to us but it happen again just last week here at home. We went to IHOP and I asked the waitress for my check and she told me someone had already taken care of it!!! It was a blessing and I was so grateful! I wish I knew who it was so I could tell them how much they made my day!

We were there 9/7-9/14 for ds 6th birthday. The crowds were so light that week, and FP+ was awesome! I've enjoyed reading your report.

That's so awesome about the free funnel cake!!! Gotta love those awesome CM's that make the most magical memories with something so simple. :goodvibes

Very cool that you could see IllumiNations from your balcony. Isn't that just the perfect way to watch fireworks? No fighting the crowds and waiting for transportation, just walk back into your room!

I am joining in and really enjoying your TR. Your son is so adorable! I think four is such a magical age for Disney. My youngest DS recently turned five and was four on our WDW trip last year, and my middle DD was four on our first WDW trip a few years back. The YC looks so beautiful. We are yet to visit the boardwalk/Epcot resorts and it is definitely something I want to do as it looks so beautiful. You're an awesome mom, can't wait to read more :thumbsup2

We were there 9/7-9/14 for ds 6th birthday. The crowds were so light that week, and FP+ was awesome! I've enjoyed reading your report.

Yes! I love September Don't you. Love the low crowds but we are going a eek later this year and I think it is going to be more crowded especially since they moved up food and wine. Thanks for reading and letting me know you are here!

That's so awesome about the free funnel cake!!! Gotta love those awesome CM's that make the most magical memories with something so simple. :goodvibes

Very cool that you could see IllumiNations from your balcony. Isn't that just the perfect way to watch fireworks? No fighting the crowds and waiting for transportation, just walk back into your room!

It was awesome and the he was super nice when we were talking to him before we went in to eat. One of those moments I will definitely remember.

OO THAT VIEW!!:lovestruc It was the best and I sure am going to miss that room, that view, and that pool this year. we are headed back to our beloved budget value resorts. The best part was not fighting crowds. We saw them rom the pool one night too!

I am joining in and really enjoying your TR. Your son is so adorable! I think four is such a magical age for Disney. My youngest DS recently turned five and was four on our WDW trip last year, and my middle DD was four on our first WDW trip a few years back. The YC looks so beautiful. We are yet to visit the boardwalk/Epcot resorts and it is definitely something I want to do as it looks so beautiful. You're an awesome mom, can't wait to read more :thumbsup2

Thank you! He is my sweet boy although he is getting more, Let's say vocal and active. Four has been a wonderful age and adventure! It kind of makes me sad he will be 5 this time and sure does let me know it! I tell him he is my baby and he tells me " I not a baby, Im just a kid!!" Gotta love him!
Love your family photos in your sig
'Awesome mom" Thank you so much! Hearing it from people helps me get over the fears of raising him alone. Thank you so much!

Is it too late to join this party? :goodvibes I figured since I am going to follow your next fall trip plans, I might as well read about how last fall went. :thumbsup2

Now to go back and get caught up. :goodvibes

Is it too late to join this party? :goodvibes I figured since I am going to follow your next fall trip plans, I might as well read about how last fall went. :thumbsup2

Now to go back and get caught up. :goodvibes

Hi Ann! It is so nice to see a familiar face. I know you have been king numerous trips since we were both planning a December 2011 trip! It is never to late for the party. I apologize I have been away from this for a while.

It is official! I am a total slacker. I got a few things going on right now but I will try to get updated this weekend. I am happy that I made my first ever Disney family video. A few clips and photos from our trip. For my 1st time, I am pretty happy with how it came out but Hopefully will improve with time

Walt Disney world video

Mobileversion
https://vimeo.com/91339554

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter