• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

?? can I use the disney transportation to get to the car care center on disney proper

Mogs30

Mouseketeer
I know National has a coutesy van, but can I use the disney transportation to get to the car care center?? Can anyone help with this. Not sure where the car care center is, but thought it was by the ticket transportation center. Anyway thanks for any and all help. PS: I am droping car OFF at the dolphin, and am hoping to use the disney transportation to get back to music after 9 Pm. Thanks again.

The car care center is pretty far from the TTC, I don't think there are sidewalks to use. Neither location is open after 8:00pm. If you are picking it up at the airport, you would have 24 hours to return it before being charged for another day, so you could return it in the morning.

Orlando- Walt Disney Car Care Cntr.
ORLR02
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32832
US
Tel: (407)824-3470
Fax: (407)824-8230

Hours of operation:
Sun:06:00 AM-06:00 PM
Mon-Fri:06:00 AM-08:00 PM
Sat:06:00 AM-06:00 PM

---------------------------------------------------------

Orlando -walt Disney Dolphin Resort
ORLR13
1500 Epcot Resort Blvd
Orlando, FL 32830
US
Tel: (407)934-4930
Fax: (407)934-4366

Hours of operation:
Sun-Sat:08:00 AM-06:00 PM

I am a 1st timer going, so please bear with me. I forgot we were doing Epcot on Saturday, so if I keep car and drop it off at the dolphin--which I orig. have planned anyway-- how far from EPCOT is it from the dolphin?? How do I get to Epcot from the dolphin?? walk, disney transportation. If I drop car off at 8 (when they open) does that give me plenty of time to get to epcot at opening which is 9 AM i believe. Thanks again, this actually might work out better to keep car till next morning if easier getting to epcot by dolphin resort way. Any and all help would be great thanks again everyone!. :tongue:

The Dolphin and all the Epcot resorts are close to Epcot and MGM. You can walk to Epcot or you can take the boat to Epcot.
When I dropped off my rental at the Dolphin the rental desk was closed. I just pulled up front and one of the Dolphin employees that helps arriving and departing guest just came over to car--checked the gas and took the car and parked it. You can then walk thru the Dolphin and head to the boat dock or start walking to Epcot.

This is great news!!!. This is what I am going to do. One more problem solved. ;) Will decide that day if walking or boating. HEHE. walking through the dolphin might be fun do we get to enter through the "International Gateway" then?? if we did this. Just curious, have heard that saying before, I finally get to use it. thanks again. and everyone have magical days. Mogs

Yes whether you walk or boat you enter thru International Gateway. I always take the boat. My feet are always so sore from all the walking in the parks I dont walk a step further than I have to--lol.

Yes whether you walk or boat you enter thru International Gateway. I always take the boat. My feet are always so sore from all the walking in the parks I dont walk a step further than I have to--lol.

I may be WAY off, but didn't I read recently that the National Car Rental at the Dolphin was closed...... I think I learned that when we were looking into rental cars last April.....

Drop-off at the Dolphin was closed for awhile - but it was open when I was there in early December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter