Can Someone Make Me A Picture Of .....sparkle or other

When do u use vmk?

• 1-5 times a week (including getting dc)

• 5-10 times a week (including getting dc)

• 10-12 times a week(including getting dc)

• ALWAYS!! I HEART VMK!!(including getting dc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Click on usercp and then edit signature. Type in
To get the URL right click on the picture and select properties.

Could you make me a picture of glittery tinkerbell or goofy? either one is fine!

can i get a penguin next to the penguin would be a Ape and under that it says Apeman

You are welcome DizneyDogs and Stejohno. :)

Evoulie. :)
ipyrts

Apeman if you will post the clipart that you want used I will try to make the signature for you. :)

a glitter picture with my name jkmj by a picture of mickey mouse in a christmas suit if u can and merry christmas by my on top of my name plz and tell me how to get it on me

micmin i need a picture of mickey laughing and put beside it Just Kidding Must Joke JKMJ

micmin can I ask where you found the dalmatian pics? they are so cute and didn't see them at the disney clipart sites I have bookmarked.

MicMin said:
Hi Spongeblair.
I use the Paint Shop Pro Program to add glitter to the pictures.
Here is a link to a tutorial that explains the steps. I didn't write the tutorial but it has the information.
If you would like for me to make a picture for you just let me know. :)

http://members.aol.com/bemymind/glittermore.html

I am really confused with that tutorial!! LOL
i just dont get it!
do you click on the thing that says 'how to make glitter part of a graphic tutorial'?? or just scroll down?!?!

can you make one to plz.I would like my name Disivyco with the aristacats on the side plz and thank you.

Stejohno you can just scroll down. You can also use the magic wand to make selections instead of drawing around them.

DisIvyCo. :)

ivwl0w

micmin can u make me one with Merry Christmas from jkmj with a picture of all the disney gang celebrating chrismas if u can

jkmj I can make a signature for you with two characters if you would like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter