Can 'we' have a chat on this board about the HRH or PBH???

P

pixie dust gal!

Why don't we get a chat going some evening about the HRH or PBH or both so that we can share some tips and get the people going down "excited" and the people just returning out of the "I just came back" blues?????

Does this sound good Robin or Barry?:confused:

I would like that, too! Except, please try to do it before I leave (6/24)!!!:p LOL

Ceb29,

I would like to have it soon as well. I leave on the 25th! LOL :bounce:

Count me in for a Universal chat....any Sunday or Monday evening is good for me. We had some Universal chats before that were quite well attended.....I don't know why we stopped though!

Jim

Robin, Barry??????????? I know you think this is a good idea - it will get the board going again!!!!!!!!!!!!

What say you??????????:confused:

Hey Robin, how about an answer? I have crumbs on my desk(that is a big no no!) and have put on 5 lbs sitting here waiting....................LOL!:wave:

Thank you Barry!

Leaving a BIG tip in the jar for you :::::::::::::

I'm sorry about your desk, PDG... :p

I was out of town for a couple of days! Don't worry, things are in the works, thanks to my PIC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter