Can we please get to Disney! UPDATE 6/4 HOLLIES GRADUATION VIDEO

Hannah Lane is a perfect name for her! Sounds so precious, sweet and pretty!

I love that you let Hollie choose her name, it must have been quite the honnor for her as a big sister.

I know where she could of gotten that name......a certain show where she imitates "Dolly"....;)

I like the name Belle too, just named one of my kittens that a few months ago. (Lexi calls her Bella, I wonder why? :laughing:)

You look so pretty in your belly pic! Love the cute top.

Not too much more to go. I'm sure you wish you could hold her now! :goodvibes

I have 6 yrs between my kids. :)

Just stay positive about the trip! No matter when you go it will be great! :hug:

Heather you look beautiful! The name Hannah Lane is so pretty, I really like it.

I have to say I love the pic of Hollie filing the dog's nails, he sure is being patient with her. :)

Hey that was a good idea getting Hollie involved and Hannah Lane is lovely, traditional but sophisticated!:cutie: My mum said she tried Queen or Princess in front of our names to see if they sounded ok, so we ended up with Cathy, Anne and Claire...

and wow thats what i want to look like when I'm pregnant!!!:thumbsup2

Advice on March & April at WDW . We went over Easter in 08' which was in March for 10 days . It was quite chilly on some of the days , we had to where pants & jackets on those days . Then for the majority of the trip it was hot and humid , we even did the water-park 2 days . The crowds were crazy of course because it was Easter but not anything we couldn't deal with . Now the best time we have gone is the last week of April , 1st week of May . Perfect weather and crowds & we've done this time period twice once in 06 and 09.

Love the baby's name soo pretty ! All 3 of our kids also have a family members name for there middle name .

Hollie is too cute filing the dogs nails lol

You and that baby bump are just beautiful ! She'll be here before you know it !

Oooooh, I love the name Hannah!:goodvibes Such a classically sweet name, perfect for your new little girl! I'm sure she and Hollie are going to be smitten with each other, big H and little H. Ok, was that a real name suggestion by your mil? Disney??? Uh, no thanks, that's something to name a pet or an amusement park!;) Maybe you should call the new baby Universal Studios!:laughing: Can you imagine? Picture it, you're calling for your DD outside, "Universal Studios, get in here right now!" Ridiculous! Disney, ugh! That's right up there with wallybangers!:rotfl:

Ok, I love that pic of Hollie filing Rusty's nails!! Oh, I'm going to have to show that to my littlest DD in the morning, she will think it's awesome!

Heather, you look fabulous girl! Love your shirt, heck I'd wear that even if I weren't pregnant! It's so cute. You look pleasantly pregnant.:goodvibes

Awww thanks!!!!

OH yes...those were real names suggested by her! She doesn't even like Hannah because she hates Hannah Montana. She wants us to spell it like Hanah. Um, no!

LOL!! Oh my gosh, Chad and I were laughing so hard at Universal Studios!!! hahahaha "UNIVERSAL.....get in here please!!" hahaha

Poor Rusty...he puts up with a lot from Hollie. I mean a lot! ;)

Aww thank you! I bought some shirts that I knew I could still wear when I wasn't pregnant. I am just a little weird like that! haha

Beautiful

Aww thank you so much! :goodvibes

you are one cute pregnant lady! ;)

Aww, thanks Dawn! :goodvibes

Aw..the baby's name is so nice!! :cutie: It does go good with Hollie. :)

And you and your cute belly! :cutie: I hope to get a text from you when we're in WDW!

Aww thanks gir,l!!

lol!! Oh you will, I can promise you!

LOVE the name!! And your belly pic is great!! You look so good and soo tiny! I was huge when I was preggo with Claire!! :goodvibes

Aww, thanks girl!!!!! I wish I felt tiny! I told the doctor today that I like coming in the mornings because I weigh less! ;) haha

I love the name Hannah! Great choice.
You look so cute!!! I love that top.

Aw, thanks girl!! :)

how cute is the name hannah lane?! :goodvibes i love it!

hollie & hannah just sound so adorable together, too!

Thanks girly!!!!

I think so too!! I wanted something that would just flow! :)

Hannah Lane is a perfect name for her! Sounds so precious, sweet and pretty!

I love that you let Hollie choose her name, it must have been quite the honnor for her as a big sister.

I know where she could of gotten that name......a certain show where she imitates "Dolly"....;)

I like the name Belle too, just named one of my kittens that a few months ago. (Lexi calls her Bella, I wonder why? :laughing:)

You look so pretty in your belly pic! Love the cute top.

Not too much more to go. I'm sure you wish you could hold her now! :goodvibes

I have 6 yrs between my kids. :)

Just stay positive about the trip! No matter when you go it will be great! :hug:

Aw, thanks girl!! I wanted Hollie to have a say so because I did with my younger sister. Plus, Hollie likes the name! ;)

LOL!! That is exactly where she got that name!!!! I am surprised she didn't say Dolly! haha

I love the name Belle..I have always said it would be a very pretty name. But, I guess I just had to go with an H name! ;)

Thank you! I got that from Motherhood maternity. They always have some really cute tops!

Oh I am trying!! I am so ready to go back now, even though I know I can't! I know it will be here soon....I just wish I knew a date! haha

Heather you look beautiful! The name Hannah Lane is so pretty, I really like it.

I have to say I love the pic of Hollie filing the dog's nails, he sure is being patient with her. :)

Awwww, thanks girl!!

lol!! He is very patient with her, unless he is eating. Then he will just show his teeth! lol

Hey that was a good idea getting Hollie involved and Hannah Lane is lovely, traditional but sophisticated!:cutie: My mum said she tried Queen or Princess in front of our names to see if they sounded ok, so we ended up with Cathy, Anne and Claire...

and wow thats what i want to look like when I'm pregnant!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks girly!!! awww cute!! That is a cute idea!! Of course, I call Hollie Princess Hollie all the time, and boy does she answer to it! ;)

Aww, you are too sweet! :goodvibes

Advice on March & April at WDW . We went over Easter in 08' which was in March for 10 days . It was quite chilly on some of the days , we had to where pants & jackets on those days . Then for the majority of the trip it was hot and humid , we even did the water-park 2 days . The crowds were crazy of course because it was Easter but not anything we couldn't deal with . Now the best time we have gone is the last week of April , 1st week of May . Perfect weather and crowds & we've done this time period twice once in 06 and 09.

Love the baby's name soo pretty ! All 3 of our kids also have a family members name for there middle name .

Hollie is too cute filing the dogs nails lol

You and that baby bump are just beautiful ! She'll be here before you know it !

Oh good!! I will have to let my mom know. So, end of April sounds good then! Of course, I am still banking on Nov/Dec! haha

Aww, thanks!!!

LOL!! She is too funny!! She wanted to paint them but we had to stop her there! ;)

I took this video of Hollie the other day for her to let everyone know her sisters name. Well, it was taking forever to upload. At the beginning she is singing songs and telling verses from her Graduation that is coming up on Tuesday. Awww, I know I will be crying like a baby!! But, I wanted to share the video with you all!!

Hollie videos always make me smile. :)
I think her nickname should be Holliewood. :laughing:

Does she go to regular kindergarten next year? Is there one at your church, or is she going to 'big school'?

Oh good!! I will have to let my mom know. So, end of April sounds good then! Of course, I am still banking on Nov/Dec! haha

Aww, thanks!!!

LOL!! She is too funny!! She wanted to paint them but we had to stop her there! ;)

Glad that I could help :goodvibes Those could work well too as long as you don't go over Thanksgiving or Christmas lol

Your welcome :)

That would have been soo :cutie: if she painted the nails, why not Mom ? lol

Hollie is just adorable , I :love: the video , especially the part about her sisters name being Hannah Montana :rotfl:

Hannah Lane........how adorable! The names Hannah & Hollie go so perfectly together! :goodvibes

Oh my gosh......you are too cute in your latest picture!

Hollie filing the dog's nails.........:rotfl2: So funny, but cute!

I love Hollie's video.........she is meant to be on film........she brings a smile to my face every time I see one of her videos......so cute!!!

I thiink Easter in 2011 in April 24..just FYI!!:thumbsup2

Oh good!! Thats good to know! :)

what's your baby sister's name?

hannah montana.

um....no!

:lmao:

:lmao: Yeah, I don't think I am gonna let her middle name be Montana!!! hahaha

Hollie videos always make me smile. :)
I think her nickname should be Holliewood. :laughing:

Does she go to regular kindergarten next year? Is there one at your church, or is she going to 'big school'?

Awww, I am glad they do MeMom! :)
LOL!! Thats funny because her T-ball coaches were calling her Holliewood before she quit!

Yes, and I am sad but happy at the same time. There are a lot of teachers at her school who I grew up with so it makes it so much better with her going somewhere where I know a lot of people.
We were gonna send her to our church but its from 8:30 till 12 everyday. It costs money and so we just sat there and thought we might as well just send her to regular school which is only 5 minutes from our home.

You are looking great, Heather!

I am dying laughing over Hollie giving the dog a manicure! :rotfl:

Aww, thanks Jackie!!

LOL!! That poor Rusty...he puts up with a lot!! ;)

Glad that I could help :goodvibes Those could work well too as long as you don't go over Thanksgiving or Christmas lol

Your welcome :)

That would have been soo :cutie: if she painted the nails, why not Mom ? lol

Hollie is just adorable , I :love: the video , especially the part about her sisters name being Hannah Montana :rotfl:

Yes it could! :)

Well...she wanted to use my nail polish and she almost always goes for the red. I don't know why she can't go for the light pinks! lol

Awww, thanks girl! :goodvibes

Hannah Lane........how adorable! The names Hannah & Hollie go so perfectly together! :goodvibes

Oh my gosh......you are too cute in your latest picture!

Hollie filing the dog's nails.........:rotfl2: So funny, but cute!

I love Hollie's video.........she is meant to be on film........she brings a smile to my face every time I see one of her videos......so cute!!!

Thanks Lynne!! :)

Poor Rusty..that is all I can say! haha

I am beginning to think she is too. I got her today as she was watching Harry Potter. She was repeating everything Ron's mom was saying so I will have to post that video tomorrow! ;)

Hey Heather! Do I remember you saying that Hannah's nursery is going to be Pooh?

Hey Jill!! :)

Oh yes, it will be the same cute Classic Pooh that Hollie used when she was little! ;) Hopefully she will be a Disney fan just like the rest of us! loll

As I was cleaning out the nursery, I found alot of cute things I had forgotten about. Like a cute Pooh doll that you tie to the crib that will either play music or it will play a heartbeat as it sounds in the womb. Its so cute!

Hey Jill!! :)

Oh yes, it will be the same cute Classic Pooh that Hollie used when she was little! ;) Hopefully she will be a Disney fan just like the rest of us! loll

As I was cleaning out the nursery, I found alot of cute things I had forgotten about. Like a cute Pooh doll that you tie to the crib that will either play music or it will play a heartbeat as it sounds in the womb. Its so cute!

Okay. I was cleaning out Brooklynn's room today and she still has the snowglobe from her nursery. I really don't want to throw it out and then I remembered that you had said something about a Pooh nursery. It is regular Winnie the Pooh. He is stuck in a honey tree stump and Tigger and Piglet are trying to pull it out. If you want it I can send it to you. Just let me know. I can post a picture of it if you like. If you don't want it that is fine too just thought I would offer.

Okay. I was cleaning out Brooklynn's room today and she still has the snowglobe from her nursery. I really don't want to throw it out and then I remembered that you had said something about a Pooh nursery. It is regular Winnie the Pooh. He is stuck in a honey tree stump and Tigger and Piglet are trying to pull it out. If you want it I can send it to you. Just let me know. I can post a picture of it if you like. If you don't want it that is fine too just thought I would offer.

Aww thanks Jill! I just PM'd you! :)

That video is too funny....Hannah Montana....:lmao: She is adorable!

Awww, I have to admit I cried at all of my kids graduations. From kindergarden to Aaron's grade 8 grad to high school. (I'm lucky he didn't see me)
I probably will cry when they graduate from high school too. :blush:

I completely understand that proud mama feeling and the realization that they are growing up way too fast. :hug:

It's so funny that after I became a mom, I can cry at anything....even other peoples kids....animals....comercials....greeting cards..:laughing:

I even cry when I first get to Disney! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter