Elijah Abrams

Mouseketeer
Their videos are essentially clickbait. They are in the business of being negative on Disney either to play to people who disagree with Disney’s politics / current company stance on political issues or generating clicks from people who watch based on the titles.

I used to watch, thinking they had real insider info until I realized their channels are 100% negative on Disney. Even some so-called negative Disney journalists like Tom Corless have nice things to say at times.

If you look back at their older videos, they hated Chapek and then when Iger took over again suddenly they were pro-Chapek.

Certain Disney news channels have some insider information. Do they have some. Yes they do. WDWNT has some and so does Mickey Views. Are they right 100% of the time, nope. Are they right most of the time., yes. Heck even when Disney holds a big event saying what they plan on doing. They only do 50% of it. Spaceship Earth was supposed to refurbished back in 2020 and they were supposed to build a ride in the UK area. Disney didn’t do it.

WDWpro is the one who said he had insider info that Disney and the industry knew 100% that Frozen 2 was going to flop hard.

Ended up being more successful than the first one. Did he ever admit being wrong? Of course not. One of his many, many, many falsehoods. I don't trust anyone who can't admit when they were wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter