Can you see Epcot from the BCV?

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
I will be booking this Nov for our stay next Oct at the BCV. And I just thought of this, the last time we stayed there we had a view of the pool . And we thought maybe a view of Epcot to see the fireworks or a view of the other pools. Any input would be helpful.

There are certainly some villas with a view towards Epcot and the Illuminations light show. Except for the BCV pool itself there are no other pools to see from the DVC resort. Some villas will have a BC entrance view, a view of the backside of BC and some will have a parking lot view - besides the BCV pool view villas and the few villas with a view towards Epcot.

You can request an Epcot view villa, but nothing will be guaranteed in your reservation.

Good luck! :)

Thank you. I know it's not guaranteed but it would be nice to at least try. I will be happy with whatever we get.

Thank you. I know it's not guaranteed but it would be nice to at least try. I will be happy with whatever we get.

A word of caution, a room facing towards Epcot will be next to Epcot Resorts Blvd.

Here is a map link: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=walt+disney+world&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&rlz=1I7GZAZ_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ei=M65wUZPzE6aW2gX8wIDoDQ&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAg

If you zoom in you will get a better idea of the resort layout.

:earsboy: Bill

Those rooms DO hear the buses...I was on the 5 floor and it was not a quiet balcony...view it tree tops, top of SSE, Canada Bldg, Soaring roof, and very high fireworks...no music.

Some people like the Epcot view, I thought it was much more the road view and didn't like it at all, but home is bwv so when we get an Epcot view, we get a good one.

We had a decent view of the France pavilion once, but I enjoy the rooms that include a view of the pool and canal

Was just there this week in 548. Woods view with the road behind us. It was noisy from the traffic and what shocked me was that even on the top floor we could see nothing. The trees are about 10 feet higher than the balcony!
I heard the view on the opposite side 547,was a bit better facing more towards the eifle tower.

Was just there this week in 548. Woods view with the road behind us. It was noisy from the traffic and what shocked me was that even on the top floor we could see nothing. The trees are about 10 feet higher than the balcony!
I heard the view on the opposite side 547,was a bit better facing more towards the eifle tower.

I'm pretty sure we were in 543/545 a few years ago, and we could see the Eiffel Tower and some of the fireworks. Considering the trees are probably taller now, I can't imagine that it's a spectacular view...but, OP, I would ask for top floor, woods view if this is what you have in mind. And I never heard traffic noise. I would say this is also a good request if you are looking for a quiet location.

Last month I was in a dedicated 2Q 2 BR, room 324. We could see the high fireworks from Illuminations. No road noise that I heard, as we were close to the hotel.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos or autocorrects!

I have been thinking about it and as much as we would love to see the fireworks from our room, I don't care to much for the road view. So I think we will try to get the pool view I enjoyed that last time.

A couple of years ago we we had a woods/road view and I didn't think it was that bad, noisy at times but tolerable. The only thing that we saw that was remotely Epcot was the top of Living with the Land Pavilion and that was only if you looked hard through the trees. The next trip we took we had a pool view which of course was much quieter.

There's some good photo op rooms, but need to zoom in.

P6260470-1.jpg

66871697-bb9e-4816-a425-205de2d98b49.jpg

2ee0661e-68bd-4381-a45b-b90a41914de2.jpg

52e89680-70a5-4642-b89a-63e639a66678.jpg

43adafe5-b1e0-424c-a8ad-ac96317cbbee.jpg

03252f43-9794-4ac8-9433-160b854a3c99.jpg

There's some good photo op rooms, but need to zoom in.
Wow these views are great! To attempt to get this should I request an Epcot view? We don't mind traffic noise, would rather have a *chance* at seeing the top of the fireworks.

Wow these views are great! To attempt to get this should I request an Epcot view? We don't mind traffic noise, would rather have a *chance* at seeing the top of the fireworks.

Just to let you know, BC doesn't have an official "Epcot View". You will have to request a Woods View (closest to ?, not sure where it is closest to from back there).

PP, how long ago did you take those pictures? I ask because the trees could of gotten taller since then. OP, I am not trying to discourage you from getting that sort of view (which is awesome BTW), but I don't want you to get there and you not being able to get those same results as the PP did.

Just to let you know, BC doesn't have an official "Epcot View". You will have to request a Woods View (closest to ?, not sure where it is closest to from back there).

PP, how long ago did you take those pictures? I ask because the trees could of gotten taller since then. OP, I am not trying to discourage you from getting that sort of view (which is awesome BTW), but I don't want you to get there and you not being able to get those same results as the PP did.

Trees easy could have grown as you are correct-I think just b4 the EPCOT sign came off SE, so 5 or more years correct?

But yea we never requested EPCOT view-just not enough good ones anyway, since you need to be high up as well. We always request Pool View Higher floor. Just got lucky a few times, but pool view is very nice anyway.

Hmm. Woods view still sounds good. I like woods, its the one view I've never gotten at my own resort.

We would have loved to have seen Epcot from our room but we are probably going to go with the pool view (or request it at least).

We would have loved to have seen Epcot from our room but we are probably going to go with the pool view (or request it at least).

The EPCOT pics I posted are both from a "pool view" request. They just don't have many 2BR dedicated rooms so its take what you get.

We always ask for a room on the top floor facing EPCOT. The trees have grown so much that much of the view is blocked and you do have the road which is no big thing for us. We usually can see some of the fireworks, the back of Journey into Imagination and depending on the location of the room, some of the countries or Spaceship Earth. When it is really quiet in the morning you can hear the seagulls from Nemo "mine, mine, mine".

We love facing EPCOT and the cast members have always been great in trying to give us a good room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter