Can you tell me about

msmouse

<font color=darkorchid>ok, don't know that I can b
Saratoga Grand Villa. We normally stay at OKW grand villa, but we are on a waitlist there. We love the Saratoga area, but would like to get an idea of what the grand villa is like. One major drawback is that it only had 3 bathrooms. OKW has 4.

I have not stayed in one, but I watched a youtube video of one earlier today. It looks amazing. IMO, much nicer finishes than OKW. Plus it appears all the beds are Queens except for the Master which is King.

I believe they have 4 bathrooms.

We have never stayed in a Grand Villa at SSR but our guide did take us to see one a few years ago. The one he showed us was in The Springs section across from Community Hall. I got the impression it was a model. Just beautiful and the villas have all gone through a refurb since then.

As mentioned before, there are videos on Youtube and pictures on the DVCMember site.

We just took a tour of a Grand Villa at SSR last week & it was awesome!!! I thought it was gorgeous and the layout was great!

We have stayed in a SSR grand villa. We have also stayed in grand villas that offer the 4th bathroom. The 4th bathroom is wonderful, but not having it at SSR was certainly not a big deal. Everything in the SSR gv was very nice. The biggest negative for us was the very very small balcony. For a large group it was virtually non usable. I think it is fun to try new resorts/rooms, enjoy!!

I don't remember OKW Grand Villa having 4 bedrooms? The one we stayed at had two bedrooms upstairs and the master suite down. That being said, SSR Grand Villa looks beautiful. I viewed the You Tube as well.

I don't remember OKW Grand Villa having 4 bedrooms? The one we stayed at had two bedrooms upstairs and the master suite down. That being said, SSR Grand Villa looks beautiful. I viewed the You Tube as well.

The SSR and OKW GV's have 3 bedrooms, not 4!

Master w/ a king, 2nd and 3rd bedrooms at OKW have 2 queens and 2 fulls, SSR both 2 queens. Both have living room sleeper sofa's but only OKW has the sleeper chair!

OKW can sleep 13, SSR 12 (Unless they recently added the sleeper chair)

Both are absolutely fantastic, with different theming! I wouldn't turn down either!

I would pick OKW over SSR but if you need a GV go with SSR, you won't be disappointed. From a logistics standpoint it is not much different.

We have stayed in a SSR grand villa. We have also stayed in grand villas that offer the 4th bathroom. The 4th bathroom is wonderful, but not having it at SSR was certainly not a big deal. Everything in the SSR gv was very nice. The biggest negative for us was the very very small balcony. For a large group it was virtually non usable. I think it is fun to try new resorts/rooms, enjoy!!

I think magicaldisney said 4th bathroom not bedroom. So does one of the resorts has a GV that has a 4th bathroom? Maybe a powder room?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. BLT has a fourth bathroom in the GV. https://dvc.disney.go.com/members/destinations/vacation-club-resorts/bay-lake-tower-rooms Click on the GV floor plan, lower floor.

I think magicaldisney said 4th bathroom not bedroom. So does one of the resorts has a GV that has a 4th bathroom? Maybe a powder room?

OKW has a 3 bathrooms a powder room. There's a bath in the king, one each in the 2nd and 3rd bath. The powder room is really cute, cutest little sink w/ toilet of course next to the hall closet in building 15! The configuration is diferent in # 43 and 53 and 19!

Thank you, yes, I was talking about bathrooms because OP was asking about bathrooms.

AKV also have a full 4th bathroom!

Our GV at OWK had a shower, toilet and sink...it wasn't just a powder room! We loved it so much we bought OKw...will be booking a GV for 2014 summer soon!!!!

Back to the OP. SSR DID have 4 bathrooms. It was off of the kitchen. It took me a while to remember that, but yes you will have 4 bathrooms at SSR.

thanks everyone. Hoping now we get to stay at SSR!. I am excited about it now. And I did see the 4th bathroom when looking at the you tube videos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter