Canadian Club 33 day

Alas, we're leaving on AC for Caifornia on Wednesday so we're within 7 days already ... booking a flight on any other airline now would cost a small fortune. I think .... we'll be ok to get to California and then we have to hope they don't go on strike so we can come home.

I have a feeling the government won't let them go on strike and they'll do what they did when the flight attendants threatened work action. My biggest worry is we're all booked on AC for our Adventures by Disney trip in April ... but that's still a long ways off .... but it's still worrisome.

Ooh China that will be nice.:goodvibes WJ accomodated some of AC passengers before so hopefully they will again.!:thumbsup2

Well it looks like a go. Even though they voted to strike apparently it is to keep the mediator talking. So hopefully they are actually pilots flying the plane:lmao:
Looking forward to meeting everyone on Monday!!:yay:

Well it looks like a go. Even though they voted to strike apparently it is to keep the mediator talking. So hopefully they are actually pilots flying the plane:lmao:
Looking forward to meeting everyone on Monday!!:yay:

In LA right now. Can't wait till Monday!!!! See you all there!

Was it amazing? I hope you all had a great time:cloud9: and I hope my dates for DL fall into your travel plans next year. I'll keep my eyes peeled for your dates next year! Thanks again and my daughter thinks it's awesome that she will get to wear her Rider gear to DL:rotfl:

I have been a lurker on this thread for a long time. HUGE Dave Smith fan here.
Cant wait to hear how the meet was. I am awaiting lots of stories and pictures!!
Hope you all had a ball!!

Honestly it was THE BEST DAY EVER!!!:grouphug:

Wasn't it??? LOL. First off, it was a pleasure meeting drag n' fly, ABCanada and the extremely generous Club33forme. Club 33 was as exquisite as the company we kept. Dave Smith was such a nice man as was Stephen, the man who posseses drag n' fly's dream job as a Disney archiviest. LOL. I'm just getting the photos off of my brother's computer so we'll see if any of the group shots turned out. LOL

If having lunch at Club 33 wasn't enough, Club33forme arranged for us to ride on the Lilly Belle afterwards.

What a wonderful day at the Happiest Place on Earth. :goodvibes

Riding in the Lilly Belle with Dave Smith.

IMG_2650-low.jpg

How Magical. I would love to meet Dave Smith!

Maybe someone can provide a mini daytrip report :)

Wow, you guys! I am so happy for you! Looks like it was a lot of fun. One day, maybe my dream will come true too, but until then-PLEASE!!! post pics.
I'm headed down in the summer and am determined to get a chance to ride the Lilly Belle.
Congrats, love the grins on all your faces, it totally looks like you were all struck by the disney magic.

Hello friends,

I am so happy everyone had a good time. I am most grateful Dave Smith and Steven Vagnini were able to join us, they are so generous to offer their time. Dining with two archivists at Club 33 with fellow Canadian Disney fans was truly a memorable experience for me. I apologise we did not explore Club 33 in depth, I had arranged a guided tour but we ran short of time. I delayed the door prizes until the Lilly Belle ride and we still ran out of time. We were together for nearly four hours and time seemed to pass so quickly.

I hope we meet again in the future.
Thank you all for attending.

Scott

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter