Canadian Club 33 day

hello, I know I sent this out in a few PM's. Just wondering how many days everyone will be at Disneyland during Canadian Club 33 day. Seems many people are going to be at Disneyland for only a day or two and need a one day hopper. I am considering adding a second day at Club 33 in order to lower the cost for everyone joining us. As I am sure you know the cost of Club 33 includes the admission to both parks so it is about half price of a one day hopper after considering the meal. might not be worth it to you if you have hoppers or an annual pass. I am asking for a little input. The extra day would be after our event and maybe a dinner would be nice for a different experience, also leaves the day open for exploring other attractions in the area. This is not yet a promise just a possible addition if it helps a few guests.

If anyone knows Queenbillabong I need to communicate with her soon. I have tried PM's

Thanks everyone,
Scott

hello, I know I sent this out in a few PM's. Just wondering how many days everyone will be at Disneyland during Canadian Club 33 day. Seems many people are going to be at Disneyland for only a day or two and need a one day hopper. I am considering adding a second day at Club 33 in order to lower the cost for everyone joining us. As I am sure you know the cost of Club 33 includes the admission to both parks so it is about half price of a one day hopper after considering the meal. might not be worth it to you if you have hoppers or an annual pass. I am asking for a little input. The extra day would be after our event and maybe a dinner would be nice for a different experience, also leaves the day open for exploring other attractions in the area. This is not yet a promise just a possible addition if it helps a few guests.

If anyone knows Queenbillabong I need to communicate with her soon. I have tried PM's

Thanks everyone,
Scott

I've got accomodation at Grand Californian for only the evening of the 20th but was thinking of heading to the park on the 21st before returning to our airport hotel in the evening (we leave on the 22nd). However, I don't think my brother was going to come with me to the park on the second day. So at least one of us in our pair may be going 2 days. I wouldn't be opposed to another meal at Club 33 but I haven't figured out when we're leaving Anaheim yet so it would have to depend on whether it's lunch or dinner.

WOW! I have always wanted to go to club 33 but since we are going in 3 weeks I doubt my husband will spring for another trip in Feb. maybe I can ditch him and the kids and just come by myself? I will keep my eyes peeled for when you guys have finalized a date!

WOW! I have always wanted to go to club 33 but since we are going in 3 weeks I doubt my husband will spring for another trip in Feb. maybe I can ditch him and the kids and just come by myself? I will keep my eyes peeled for when you guys have finalized a date!

I don't want to speak for our esteemed organizer but I think the date is pretty much set at Feb 20th. All my travel plans are now geared for that date. LOL

I don't want to speak for our esteemed organizer but I think the date is pretty much set at Feb 20th. All my travel plans are now geared for that date. LOL

Yes Lunch at Club Feb 20th time has not been confirmed. Thanks for fielding the question Pxlbarrel. We can add you to the group Nomadnads, let me know how many people. I need your Disney word you will attend as I get stuck with the bill if anyone is a no-show. Might be best to PM me to get things going.

Thanks, would be great to have you join us.

Yes Lunch at Club Feb 20th time has not been confirmed. Thanks for fielding the question Pxlbarrel. We can add you to the group Nomadnads, let me know how many people. I need your Disney word you will attend as I get stuck with the bill if anyone is a no-show. Might be best to PM me to get things going.

Thanks, would be great to have you join us.

Barring illness or worse, we'll be there. We were going to be in Los Angeles anyway so our airfare has been purchased and we've got lodging. We're SO there. LOL I want to thank Club33forme will arranging this amazing opportunity. :thumbsup2

Barring illness or worse, we'll be there. We were going to be in Los Angeles anyway so our airfare has been purchased and we've got lodging. We're SO there. LOL I want to thank Club33forme will arranging this amazing opportunity. :thumbsup2

You are most welcome, very happy to have you join us.

Any chance we might be able to add on closer to the date- my husband is a paramedic and is doing some extra training and does not know his exams yet :)

Any chance we might be able to add on closer to the date- my husband is a paramedic and is doing some extra training and does not know his exams yet :)

Hi DnA2010.

I thought we lost you. Just so we do not have any confusion, I do not have you on the list at this time. Last I heard you were exploring options? We will have a small group this year and we are planning a second seating. It will only make a difference of one day on one side or the other of our planned date for February 20th 2012. After November 20th 2011 I will not be making any changes or additions to our guest list.

Would be great if you could join us at Club 33 DnA2010. PM me if you need more details.

Hi - This sounds fantastic! Hoping we can chat some more about possibilities....

As they say on the Disney Magic and Wonder....

With a little faith, trust and pixie dust....dreams really do come true :tink:

Hi - This sounds fantastic! Hoping we can chat some more about possibilities....

As they say on the Disney Magic and Wonder....

With a little faith, trust and pixie dust....dreams really do come true :tink:

Hi BMICKEY,

Looks like we are going to be at Disneyland at the same time.

DnA2010 & Betty X

Just want to make sure you know you are not officially on the list. I need confirmation soon if you plan to join us. I will PM you again before I close the invitation. We would be happy to have you attend. Time is running out.

From the disboards we have:

pxlbarrel, drag n' fly, ABCanada, Club33forme attending Canadian Club 33 day.
We have a few others from other Disney communities as well.

I am sorry to say we lost TagsMissy, Queenbillabong, and Hazyone101. I thank those of you that had to cancel for keeping me informed. Communication makes the world of difference. Maybe we will see you next time. Keep in touch.

Hello everyone,

as announced earlier it is now time to close the invitation and complete our reservation with Club 33. I hope 10 months was enough time for everyone interested to decide. I am sorry we lost a few guests from our list but on the brite side being a smaller group this year we now have the opportunity to order off the menu at Club 33, there is no need to pre-order our selections. This is a nice treat for a larger group.

I will keep in touch with everyone by way of E-mail or PM's for dining times, meeting places and dress code information.

Thank you for your interest in Canadian Club 33 Day. We can continue this post for questions and information.

Hi everyone, unless something unforeseen comes up Dave Smith will be joining us at our Club 33 lunch. If you have any Dave Smith books you would like signed here is your chance. Dave has a new book: Disney Trivia From the Vault, unfortunately it is not available until June but it's available for pre-order from Amazon. From what I understand it covers the Ask Dave questions he has answered over the years. I know his Disney A to Z Encyclopedia is sold at Disneyland. I bought one a few years back and love it. Almost anything Disney you can think of is listed in this book.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Scott

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter