Canadian resident tickets?

nvr2old

Earning My Ears
Anyone think they’ll bring back the Canadian Resident tickets? We’re going in January, taking our grown children and their spouses, it’d sure be nice to get a bit of a break on the ticket costs for everyone! A girl can hope🤞🏻

I am hoping and crossing my fingers for one for sure! We are taking my ss and his family (5 of them) so we're paying for 7 tickets this winter! I have enough airmiles for 1. Barely. LOL

We've been saving since before covid (and before oopsie baby number 3 for them... lol) so the $$ is there, it just would be nice to have extra towards other stuff for the trip.

They've been coming out with other discounts so I'm hoping they think of their Northern friends with the crappy dollar!

I wonder if there's a Customer Service email that we can all write and make some noise about the lack of re-introducing Canadian deals since the pandemic? I'd say they won't consider an offer unless they get feedback about it.

I'm hoping it will be re-introduced soon, too!

Okay, not sure if there is actually an email address I could have sent this to, but I did submit my questions on the customer service portal here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/help/email/

This is what I wrote, in case others wanted to submit something similar. Perhaps if enough Canadians make some noise we'll get our wish...

Hi. Could this concern be passed onto management of ticket sales?

Is there a possibility of Canadian Resident ticket deals being re-introduced in the near future? This was a deal that was stopped during the pandemic, but never returned. We have heard that the UK had their ticket deals re-introduced, but no news on the Canadian front. We have many friends and family members (including ourselves) waiting to purchase tickets until a Canadian Resident deal is offered. I am also on various Canadian Disney message boards, and everyone is saying the same thing. Such a deal would certainly increase attendance in the parks – we know WDW is struggling to attract visitors at the moment and is experiencing low attendance. Many Canadians would travel to WDW this winter if there were proper incentives.

We have hotel reservations for next spring, but are considering limiting our days in the parks because there is no Canadian Resident ticket deal.

Our CAD to US dollar comparison is very poor and it’s hard to justify a trip to WDW. We are paying 30% more for our tickets than our friends in the U.S. In the past, deals such as “Buy 4 day + tickets, get 25% off” or “At Par” tickets were offered to Canadians. If this concern could be passed to the proper channels, we would appreciate it.

Thank you!

Anyone think they’ll bring back the Canadian Resident tickets? We’re going in January, taking our grown children and their spouses, it’d sure be nice to get a bit of a break on the ticket costs for everyone! A girl can hope🤞🏻
How long are you going for? The UK tickets might be a good option if you are going for a week or more. Plus, for an extra $10/ticket they are fully refundable no questions asked. So if a Canadian deal comes out that is better, you can return the Uk tickets and buy the Canadian ones.

I just bought the UK tickets today for our trip in January; there is a 10% off deal so it worked out to about $900 CAD for the 14 day park hopper plus water parks tickets, which also includes photo pass. It’s a pretty sweet deal

How long are you going for? The UK tickets might be a good option if you are going for a week or more. Plus, for an extra $10/ticket they are fully refundable no questions asked. So if a Canadian deal comes out that is better, you can return the Uk tickets and buy the Canadian ones.

I just bought the UK tickets today for our trip in January; there is a 10% off deal so it worked out to about $900 CAD for the 14 day park hopper plus water parks tickets, which also includes photo pass. It’s a pretty sweet deal
Ya I’ve seen them and they are a good deal, this trip we’re only planning on 3 park days though. We’ve rented a pool home so we’re going to be having more “just relax” type of days.

Ya I’ve seen them and they are a good deal, this trip we’re only planning on 3 park days though. We’ve rented a pool home so we’re going to be having more “just relax” type of days.

We've looked into the UK deal and really is only a good price if you're planning for 14 park days.

We are looking at 5 day base tickets. The cost is $660 USD per person. With the previous deals for Canadians, we would have gotten these for 20% off - or closer to $500 USD per person.

We've looked into the UK deal and really is only a good price if you're planning for 14 park days.

We are looking at 5 day base tickets. The cost is $660 USD per person. With the previous deals for Canadians, we would have gotten these for 20% off - or closer to $500 USD per person.
We bought them and only went for 7 days, The exchange rate made the UK tickets a better option, especially with the MM, Park Hopping and Water parks! The exchange works out to be about the same, especially with the dollar being terrible right now!

We bought them and only went for 7 days, The exchange rate made the UK tickets a better option, especially with the MM, Park Hopping and Water parks! The exchange works out to be about the same, especially with the dollar being terrible right now!
Which Uk site did you buy the from? Are you Canadian? Thanks

Like everyone else before I’m very nervous buying tickets from this site. The deal is fantastic and we are going for 14 days. You can’t buy a 14 day ticket from Disney World. We are going next May. The site will let you book for next May and there is even a coupon code for 2024. We live in Canada.
I have only read a couple negative comments about buying these tickets.

Like everyone else before I’m very nervous buying tickets from this site. The deal is fantastic and we are going for 14 days. You can’t buy a 14 day ticket from Disney World. We are going next May. The site will let you book for next May and there is even a coupon code for 2024. We live in Canada.
I have only read a couple negative comments about buying these tickets.
We have used them our last 4 trips and have had no issues :)

I have no experience with these tickets, but I would buy from the EU site vs GBP. The GBP is a higher exchange rate than the Euro.

I'm a fellow Canadian travelling at the end of January as well and hoping for a Canadian promotion.
In past years (pre-covid) they offered to upgrade tickets to include hopper and water parks.
If I remember correctly the deals or specials are released by Disney just after Labour Day.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter