Canadian Trips July - Sept. 2011

We are supposed to be staying at CBR from sept. 20 to oct. 1 but may have to cancel that ressie.....because our DVC purchase just closed!!! So excited!!!! We aren't sure which resort we can stay at because everything at the DVC resorts is getting a bit tight. Might need to bounce between a couple different resorts but we are alright with that.

we will be going September29 to October 6th! Tagging along with me will be my sister and a co worker! Free dining and the food and wine festival here we come!:thumbsup2.

I will be at Pop from Sept.28-Oct. 13

I have some openings in the Fridge Swap, click on the link in my signature to see what dates are available.

My DH and I will be at the World September 16 - 23 for our first anniversary!! We're staying at POP for the first time, can't wait! :banana:

I hope all the July trips went well. Ours was FAN-TASTIC!!!!!!!! We had such a great time. We can't wait to go back next year.:banana:

We had a great time as well. Planning our next trip for Food and Wine :thumbsup2. Fingers crossed I can sell it to DH. :goodvibes

We had a great time as well. Planning our next trip for Food and Wine :thumbsup2. Fingers crossed I can sell it to DH. :goodvibes
Noticed you were from New Brunswick. Us too.
Hope you can sell Food and Wine to your DH. :wizard:
I'm hoping after our Halloween trip, I can convince my DH to go back the first week in December to celebrate our anniversary and do the Xmas party.

I tried JYSK, Zellers, Sears, The Bay, Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drug Mart, Giant Tiger, Rexal, Home Depot, even broke down and went into that God awful place Wal-Mart and can not find a water mister anywhere. I now officially give up and will just buy one in Disney if need be.

Come on Canadian retailers get with the program! People are looking for these! I think I would have an easier time finding an actual working Lightsaber!

My partner and I just bought little water mister fans at Walmart this past weekend. They were $2.97 or something like that and take 1 AA battery. They also have a little clip for hanging from your belt loop. Strangely enough, they were hanging on a strip at the end of an aisle in the toy section. We just happened to come upon them. We tried one and it seemed to work okay. I don't know how long the battery will last though.

Noticed you were from New Brunswick. Us too.
Hope you can sell Food and Wine to your DH. :wizard:
I'm hoping after our Halloween trip, I can convince my DH to go back the first week in December to celebrate our anniversary and do the Xmas party.

Good Luck to you too. pixiedust: Found great flights out of Portland with Airtran for $438 total for both of us return.

Just a tip for those of you still looking for smaller fans/misters

Walmart has some in their camping department. I was at 3 different walmarts over the last 2 weeks and all 3 had them. These were fans with a mister built in. you could fan or mist or fan and mist together. it's battery powered. they run about 10 dollars

I found a misty mate mister at Bass Pro shops in Cross Iron Mills outside of calgary today. paid $6.00 for it...well worth the price. it's small, light and NOT battery powered!

Hope that helps!

We've got 13 days to go til we leave! can't Wait!!!!

For those of you in NB or in the Fredericton, NB area. The Walmart at the Regent Mall had these. Once you go in and get past the shopping cart area, go left. I believe they were in the middle of the main aisle, hanging off the side of some shelves. Hope this helps someone.

7 Days until we are with the MOUSE!!! YEA!!! :cool1: I am trying to only pack a carry-on :rolleyes: I will see how that goes..:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter