CANCELLED-- PatrickCON-Chicago--7/12/03--INDEXED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick IL.

Dis Poster
In the tradition of great summer Dismeets...There is towncriers Memorial day meet, Bernie's riddle con, Glo and Alex are having the cape meet. We will be hosting the second annual Patrick Con Saturday July 12th at our home :) Last year we had seven or eight different states represented and even another country :) Details in the coming months, we would love to have you if you could make it into Chicago :) Thinking about combining a little trip up to Great America Friday or Monday also :)
A couple of random shots from last year :)
3flag.JPG

3nancytcfgssb.JPG

3cccrissup.JPG

3groupshot1.JPG

Count me in!!!

Let me know when Great adventure is, I do not want to miss it....

Last year was so much fun, I would love to do this again! Let me know the dates.

Didn't get to go last year due to Hunter's due date being right around the corner.
But we'd like to come this year if scheduling permits.

If Patrick Con Part Deux is July 12th, than that's 6 days before Hunter's 1st birthday!!

Sound great, Patrick. Let me know the details, plus if I can do anything to help. :sunny:

Sounds good to me... hopefully I can make this one!

Wonder what we will do to top the "CHAIR" incident...the chair has to have a special event again this year :)

4infamous_chair_shot.jpg

We will run it like last year. As we get closer in I will start communicating with everyone as to what is needed ect...I think I will let Ellen work with that part. She said last night last year we ended up with so much food and drink! Of course thats the way disers are...they never come empty handed :)

To attend,would like meeting you and other Diser's.Heck only 5 hours from Bloomington.:D :D

Hey Danny...it is 18 hours from MA....and I will be there...COme on you know you want to go :)

I would really reccomend skipping this one and coming to the Cape Cod meet instead!
hehehehehe

Originally posted by WebmasterAlex
I would really reccomend skipping this one and coming to the Cape Cod meet instead!
hehehehehe
:rolleyes:
I think Alex should come west to enjoy the Chicago summer meet:p

I would have to find it...Chicago is on a map somewhere right? I'm not good with small towns in the west :p

Hey Alex you can drive with me and the girls....lol
Heck by then even anything would look good :p

Originally posted by glo
Hey Alex you can drive with me and the girls
There is an idea :) Alex if you want to come out the wagon trains come out about once a week with the mail...you could hitch up with one of those.

Hey my van is atleast a step up from a covered wagon...though I can see Alex only lasting about 10 minutes :p :p

If god had meant me to drive long distances he wouldn't have invented the Airplane!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter