Cancelling CRT for 12/6 at 9:00am

WendyCFG

Mouseketeer
My Mom and I have both been trying all week to get CRT ressies, and as luck would have it, we BOTH got in today. It was really funny... I called to tell her, and we both squealed "I GOT IT" like we had won the lottery... Cinderella's Royal Sweepstakes!!!

I'm so excited... My sixth trip to WDW... WE FINALLY GOT CINDY'S... WOO HOO!!! HI HO - HI HO - off to CRT we go!! Oops... that's the wrong princess... haha. I'm so happy... and maybe a little silly from sleep deprivation, getting up at 5:30 every morning this week!

The one I have to cancel is for 3 people on Dec 6 @ 9am.

I would be glad to coordinate my cancellation call today with someone wanting this day/time.

****** EDIT********
I have been emailing with someone since this morning to arrange a time to call...

TOOTWO - If it doesn't work out, I'll let you know by email :)

I tried and tried to get a ressie for 12/6 today for a party of three and couldn't get in...... The cast member tried because it's for my daughter's 8th birthday, but it was a no go. We would love to work it out with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pm me or email me at twotoohappy@yahoo.com
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi, check you user cp.... I sent you a pm.....
Have a happy one!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter