Candlelight Processional Dinner - Watching & Waiting

I'm going crazy too! So once they release the narrator list and package do I just call the normal dining number to make my reservation? Thanks! :goodvibes

I'm not so patiently waiting also! We will be at WDW the week of Thanksgiving and plan to do the CP the day after Thanksgiving. :cool1:

so ready, We have a large group so I want it to open up right away so I can make the ressie and we can get the time and resurant we want.

I am calling every day until it opens up, I really don't care how long it takes but will keep calling daily.

It drove me nuts last year:rotfl: It didn't come out till Sept, and then the pkg details on it being 2TS credits pp came out and we decided to skip it...all that waiting for nothing:rotfl2:

I'm waiting too. However, I called this morning and the CM told me she expects them to start booking the CP packages this week. I really hope so!! :cloud9:

It will open when it opens. It's still very early yet.
While some may not care about the narrator, the vast majority of people do care...and they care a lot. So, Disney wants to have a pretty firm committment from it's narrators before putting the packages up to book.
The CP pkgs don't sell out all that quickly. I suppose if you really have to have LeCellier on a particular day, at a particular time, you may have an issue. But if you're flexibe, you should be fine.

Oh, and by the way...I'm waiting as well. :thumbsup2

So I have a question about how this works exactly with the 180 window for ADRs. If for instance I wanted LeCellier for the package on December 1st. Technically, my 180 day window has already passed for that ADR. Does Disney hold a certain number of reservations for the package? Should someone make their ADR first and then call and add the package onto that reservation? I've never gone during the holidays before so my knowledge on these things is somewhat lacking. Thanks!

Well I am one who cares about the narrarator. Lat year we booked for Vanessa Williams, then it was changed to Kirk Cameron and then it was changed to Rita Moreno. She did an o.k. job, but I really feel she just read it off the script as it was the last minute.

I am going to try for Tutto Italia or Le Cellier for the 2nd show. Last year we got Tutto. We have also done Biergarten, Garden Grill, and San Angel.

I am also making my regular adrs on thurs., so I will try to get Le Cellier anyway as a regular adr.

I called this morning to get an ADR for CRT and I did asked the CM when they will know the CP package...she said maybe August.

Does anyone know when they usually start taking reservations for the Candle Light processional dinning package? It is now within the 180 days but they still aren't taking reservations yet. Just like to get all of the dinning planning done and that is the last piece we need to setup. Thanks for any help or advice... :goodvibes

Was told yesterday that they did not have any information regarding it yet. Anxiously awaiting though...

Should someone make their ADR first and then call and add the package onto that reservation?

You can't add the package to a regular reservation, it's a separate booking. So having a regular reservation at the restaurant will not give you an advantage regarding getting a CP package. Make a reservation only if you want to have a backup place to eat if you don't get the package. As far as booking the package, you have the same chance as anyone else.

Disney apparently holds tables to offer with the package at the restaurants that have it.

Sorry, there's no way to know this. People who call and ask are getting everything from "next week" to "August." Just keep checking back is all you can do.

I called today...They said they have no information and it won't be until the end of August until they do :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter