Canon 500D (Rebel T1i, Kiss X3)

4767a1d2.jpg

737516a0.jpg

Both taken with a Canon Rebel Dslr. It was set on the green box setting. They all turned out great. We now have a Xsi and can't wait to use it at WDW:love::worship:

The only thing you really need to worry about on a cruise is the humidity. If you have a verandah set your camera out on the table while you are getting ready to go out on the deck or venture out at a port.

Here is a link to my recent DCL cruise pics.

Tritons by ssanders79, on Flickr

advice on how to take pics inside the cruise re: lighting, and nite shots
Get fast glass and/or a tripod.

The only thing you really need to worry about on a cruise is the humidity. If you have a verandah set your camera out on the table while you are getting ready to go out on the deck or venture out at a port.

Put the camera in a 1 gallon freezer bag. It will help protect the camera when it sits outside at night. Also, put some towels or something to keep camera from moving around too. (had the same problem with my camcorder on our last DCL cruise).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter