Can't decide on a restaurant for dinner. Help!

Chicago526

<font color=red>Any dream will do...<br><font colo
DH and I will be at DLR for 4 days in April. My parents will be joining us for 2 of those days (and we'll be happy to have them along!). Our last day, my parents will be leavings, and I want to have a really nice sit down dinner with just DH and I (my parents aren't big spenders so we will be sticking with counter service and cheap sit down meals while they are with us). But I can't pick! Help!

We want to stay on DLR property, we'll be park touring that day and I don't want to have to leave the resort to go to an off site restaurant. I'm considering:

Granville's at DLH
Hook's Pointe at DLH
Napa Rose at GC
Wine Country Trattoria at DCA(although I'm not a big fan of Itailian food unless I make it myself).
The Vineyard Room at DCA

What would you pick, and why? Money isn't a factor (yes that sounds snobish but we are eating cheaply the rest of the trip, this is our big splurge). We enjoy really good food and a quiet (well, quiet-ish, this is Disney afterall!) atmosphere. Doesn't have to be particularly romantic, but a decor that's a cut above average would be nice.

Any and all input is welcome!

I would pick Napa Rose - My DW & I have dined there 3 times and all were 5 Star dinners. Last time out we skipped the entree and split 2 appetizers, 2 salads and a dessert and were quite full.

Next time I think we'll try to make the Aladdin show and then head over to the Napa Rose to create a Dinner & a Show night.

I'd recommend Napa Rose, too. It's inside the GC Hotel which is close to the parks, has excellent service, great food, and a lovely atmosphere.

Vinyard Room

I think it is possible to see the Electric Parade from the Vineyard Room if you get the right reservation.

The Electric parade is currently in Tokyo. Make sure it's back before you make reservations if this is important :)

DH and I love Granville's. Hook's Pointe can be noisy. the room is really "live". We also like Brennan's Jazz Kitchen. The food is great and id it's nice out you can sit on the balcony overlooking DTD.

Napa rose is rated very highly, but we didn't like it all that much. Granvilles was nice. I think anything you pick is going to be great!! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter