Cape May Buffet or Yachtsman Steakhouse or Flying Fish?

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
If you had to choose between these, where would you dine? Never dined at CMB or Fish before and it has been a few years since dining at the Yachtsman. Is the CMB worth the money? I don't eat mussels and I only like fried clam strips. How is the rest of the food?

I wouldn't waste my money at FF. I think they are on the high side and the food is lousy. *I even gave it a second chance and I still thought it was lousy.*

I would eat at either CMB of Yachtsman without a qualm! CMB will be a good bit less expensive than Yachtsman. I'm not a huge dinner buffet fan but I do enjoy their buffet. Good selection and good taste. However, a buffet can never compare IMO to a good quality sit down dinner......Yachtsman would be my first pick! :)

Enjoy!

My vote is for the Yachtsman Steakhouse because it is one of my favorites. I was at the CMB two years ago and I found plenty to eat and I do not like seafood. Enjoy whichever one you chose.

These are 3 very different restaurants. It's hard to compare them, IMHO.

I don't eat beef, so I wouldn't consider the Yachtsman's Steakhouse. I love fresh seafood, cooked in different, innovative ways, so Flying Fish would be my choice. Since Cape May is buffet, it is in an entirely different league - although it is quite good.

What kind of food do you prefer? Have you looked at the menus? What are you looking for in a meal?

I agree all 3 are very different restaurants with different price ranges, theming and cuisine. I think all 3 are very good restaurants but you have decide which type of food, price etc best suits your family. My favorite is FF, I love their seared NY strip steak and crab cake appetizer and have it every WDW trip but Yachtsman Steakhouse and Cape May buffet are also among our favorite WDW restaurants. You can't go wrong with any of the 3.

If you like fried clam strips then FF and YSH are probably not for you. I'd stick with the buffet.

I don't think I'd agree with that last statement. I like fried clam strips once in a while, but I love Yachtsman and from what I remember of Flying Fish (I've only been there once), I liked it as well.

Well, since you don't eat mussels & you only like fried clam strips - I would skip the CMB - steamed seafood, shrimp, etc. I also understand there are other items on the buffet now- it has been quite a few years since we were there. Flying Fish is a great restaurant. But our all-time favorite is YSH. Given those three choices - we would choose YSH 100 times out of 100!! Excellent food, generous portions, great atmosphere, and super service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter