Cape May Cafe- Sun 12/19 farewell breakfast?

wdwscout

DIS Veteran
Sadly, our last day of the PCC2.0 adventure will be Sunday, 12/19. :sad1:

Would anyone like to join us for a farewell breakfast with Minnie & Friends at Cape May Cafe?
I'm thinking an 8:30 ADR will allow us all time to eat, share our memories of the trip (and make a few more! :dance3:) and still get back to our rooms in time to check out.
This would be easy for anyone staying in the Epcot Resort area- but of course everyone is welcome!!!! :cool1:

Sign up here and I will be glad to make the ADR. I have an ADR for 10 people- and we have plenty of room for more!

Cape May Cafe for Breakfast- Sunday, 12/19 8:30am
Linda (wdwscout) & John
mdvlprof (4 or 5 people)
Michael (Merry Mousketeer)

Bump...

Isn't anyone going to be around on Sunday morning?

Todd- if you can add this to your magnificent list of unofficial events more people might notice it. :-)goodvibes)

Bump...

Isn't anyone going to be around on Sunday morning?

Todd- if you can add this to your magnificent list of unofficial events more people might notice it. :-)goodvibes)

Of course, it would be my pleasure!

Add us to the list. 4 people.

Just changed ressies to get Dining package, and have a feeling we'll need to use meals.;)

Sadly, our last day of the PCC2.0 adventure will be Sunday, 12/19. :sad1:

Would anyone like to join us for a farewell breakfast with Minnie & Friends at Cape May Cafe?
I'm thinking an 8 or 8:30 ADR will allow us all time to eat, share our memories of the trip (and make a few more! :dance3:) and still get back to our rooms in time to check out.
This would be easy for anyone staying in the Epcot Resort area- but of course everyone is welcome!!!! :cool1:

Sign up here and I will be glad to make the ADR. I'd like to call as soon as possible.

I would start making them NOW due to the free dining offer.
Just checked and there are a few 8 tops for that time frame, grab them while you can!
Unfortunately, we are moving to OKW early that morning and have our ressies for 1900 PF at 9:15, and will be at Cape May for Dinner that night.

I would start making them NOW due to the free dining offer.

Thanks for the heads up! :flower3:

I actually already have an ADR for 10 people (I was optimistic ;))
We're at 8 people now- I may grab another table just in case there is more interest as we get closer.

Are we still on for this? Haven't seen much action on this thread. Are we at 8 or 8:30? Oh- might be 5 of us, depends if my neice gets the time off.

Are we still on for this? Haven't seen much action on this thread. Are we at 8 or 8:30? Oh- might be 5 of us, depends if my neice gets the time off.

Yep, we're still on. Thanks for bringing it back up to the top. :thumbsup2
Now that we are all making ADRs- maybe someone will find they have an open spot on Sunday morning...
It's for 8:30 AM and I still have 6 more spots available.
I edited the first post to clearly show the exact time and place.

Come join us! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter