Cape May Character breakfast ??

cinder1

Mouseketeer
We have a 10:20 PS for the Cape May character breakfast on the day we are sleeping late (we are going to MNSSHP that night so don't want an early day). We are staying at the Dolphin so I thought it would be an easy walk over. How is this breakfast? We have been to several character breakfasts and dinners and wonder how this compares. And am I right that the walk over is an easy one (from the Dolphin)?

Thanks.

We loved it! We did the 1900 Park Fare one a few days before and loved that one, also. We had late PS both times and it was great because we didn't feel we needed to rush so to make room for the people that were waiting, since no one was being seated after us.

Pam

I think the Cape May Character breakfast is very good. We have gone several times and every time it was great! The characters are very good. We did this breakfast the morning of my DS birthday and he had great fun witht he characters. Minnie is in the lobby area and the other characters (Goofy, Chip & Dale) are going from table to table. Yes, it is only a short walk from the Dolphin. Or you could ride the boat. I think you will enjoy it.

We thought it was the most laid back of the character breakfasts. Food was okay, but nothing special. It was an easy walk from the Dolphin, though.

I agree that this is a very relaxing character meal. I think that because it's off the monorail and not in a park, it doesn't have that rushed feeling. We've always thought the food to be great and the character interaction wonderful. You'll enjoy!!

I thought the buffet choices were pretty good. My husband really loves the blintzes. You have to greet Minnie at the entrance since she doesn't come around to the table.

Thanks for the responses. I feel good about the choice now. We wanted something easy and relaxed since we are going to be up late for MNSSHP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter