• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cap'n Jack's dinner 11/04/06

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
The menu we saw tonight does not match allears or the Dis menu 100%.

We used the DDE discount card.

DH ate:
Twin Lobster Tails - With drawn butter, rice pilaf and green beans. - $31.99

I ate the Pot Roast, which included mashed potatoes and green beans. $16.49

We also were celebrating DH's birthday and were given a free dessert of chocolate cake with a scoop of ice cream, drizzed with carmel and raspberry sauce. :love: (And a paper certificate.)

DH liked the lobster tails well enough. The rice seemed old and dried out, as if it had been reheated. His green beans were like mine. They tasted fresh and fairly crisp, but were watery.

My Pot Roast was very good. The beef was VERY tender and tasty. :goodvibes Never can go wrong with mashed tators either. :teeth: I like green beans. But theirs were lacking.

The DELICIOUS free cake/ice cream certainly made up for the lack luster green beans (and rice).

Just our usual ice teas to drink.

The table service was good, as usual. :thumbsup2

DH liked his meal, but he likes lunch at Capn Jack's the best as he loves their crabcake sandwich. I told him that can be next Saturday for lunch. :cheer2: pirate:

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

I should have mentioned too that we were just walk ups. No ADRs, and it was Saturday probably just after 5 p.m. We waited maybe 5 minutes for a table of 2.

Thanks for your review. We plan on dining at CJ for the first time in Jan. The twin lobster tails are calling my name!

My Mother insisted that we eat there again this next trip. Those lobster tails are calling her too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter