Capture Your Moment Photo Session

Just booked this for Animal Kingdom. It says gratuity not required, but is it one of those “not required but greatly appreciated” situations?
Ooh please come back and post your AK shots! I think I want MK but AK is definitely my second favorite park.

We had an early morning session at AK. They assign two cast members per group. You tell them what you’re looking for and they base their plans around what you want. Two members of our group are getting married next month and the rest are in the wedding party so they picked more romantic locations and props. First location was the Lion King mural near the front of the park. One cast member took photos while the other kept other guests away. Nothing too unique about this location and if I had to do it again, we would have asked to skip it. Next location was near the Tree of Life. They found a quiet spot without too many other guests although the second cast member did still have to turn some away. Got some really good shots here. After this location, the second cast member had to leave. Final location was Harambe Market which was still closed at this time. Got pictures in front of the market, with the Fichwa Fellow, and the Simba and Nala gate. Not as many guests around since the market was closed, but the cast member still had to turn away a few guests. The pictures at the market were my favorite. The session ended after that and the pictures showed up a few hours later. All the pictures came out great; no underexposed shots which was a problem we had with some of the other pictures we took during the trip. I would share, but I don’t have permission from the rest of the group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter