Car Rental for under 25 yrs old?

swankybeth

<font color=teal>Loves bubble tea!<br><font color=
Hi, my friend is going to WDW in June and wants to rent a car. She is 22.

Is there any car rental place that won't charge her a huge extra fee? Also, since I've never rented a car myself, any tips to help get her a great rate?

Thanks so much!
Beth :)

Only 20 more days!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I don't know of any agencies that won't charge the extra fee for 22 year olds. Is she staying onsite? If so, I'd suggest just using Disney transportation to get around and not worry about renting the car.

I've tried to find one and haven't. I think it was National that was the best and it was an extra $25 a day, non-refundable. I think its incredibly frustrating but come December, I won't have to worry anymore! LOL

Enterprise only has a $10 per day fee for drivers under 25. The rates are very reasonable. If she books online, she will be able to check the rate everyday and then re-book if the rate is cheaper. National is off-site, but the shuttle picked us up 5 minutes after we called them. If you have any other questions, feel free to email or PM me. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter