• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

car rental

jkh1978

DIS Veteran
Lets say I want to take a day and get away from the mouse to universal. I hear the car rental place on property will come pick you up. But how early will they come get you (at the Animal Kingdom Lodge)? Until we go back to the car rental place and check out and such, when would we be able to hit the road to get to universal? Would we make it by the 9am opening?

Don't know, but unless there are 4 or more, Myers would be cheaper in that they pick you up at your resort and bring you back. We were at USO early enough to grab a bite and were at the gates at opening. By using Myers you avoid the parking fee and the hassle of driving in crazy Orlando traffic. We prearranged to be picked up at 4:30 and they were there waiting for us. You can wait to call from the parks. Just call about 45 minutes before you're ready to leave. Easy Peasy.

Don't know, but unless there are 4 or more, Myers would be cheaper in that they pick you up at your resort and bring you back.

What is Myers? Do you have a website for them? There will only be 2 of us, but we do not want to wait while some shuttle hits other hotels (we'll be at the animal kingdom lodge), and we want a flexible return time since we'll be at citywalk. Do these shuttles run really late?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter