Car Rentals through Priceline/Expedia

P

pixie dust gal!

Does anyone know if any of the bidding sites i.e. Priceline, Expedia or Hotwire use only the car rental companies located right in the terminal or do they also use "off site" companies like Alamo? Right now hotwire was offering a full size car for $20 a day and a premium for $28 a day but it does not state what companies they choose from. I would only consider a company located right in the terminal.

Thank you for your time...........

PDG!

We got Hertz from Priceline and they are off site. It was very easy to get the car and we were on our way quickly. I was very happy with hertz and priceline. I have used priceline many time for hotels but this was the first time for a car rental.

We used Expedia for our Christmas trip to Las Vegas. As with every other time we've been to Vegas, we've had to take a courtesy van from baggage to the rental lot.

It worked great ... not a problem.

Priceline uses the top 5 rental companies. In Orlando all but one are onsite, the offsite one being Hertz. The other 4 are: Budget, Avis, Alamo and National, all onsite.

I've never specified anything and have ended up at Avis 2x and Alamo 1x. I do know they have a little box for off airport rentals, but, I never checked it.

I have gotten 3x Budget and 1x Avis.
mrsmom

I'd like to expand my "car renta;" horizons...we'll be using Priceline for a weekend trip in May, so maybe I'll get to try something new (preferably Budget...the only reason I'd prefer not to get Hertz is that I'd rather not take the van). But knowing my luck, it will be my old favorite Alamo again :rolleyes:
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter