Car wash near WDW?

loriandmatt

DIS Veteran
we will be visiting next sept and know all too well of the damage love bug splat can do to the paint job on a car.

if need be we will hand wash the car after unhooking the camper. (we are staying at FW) But i would like to know if there is a car wash near WDW. (who want's to have to wash the car on vacation?!?!)

- lori

Several years ago we took our car through the WDW Car Wash right on property, and it was reasonablely priced as far as car washes go. It was a drive thru car wash, automatic type and no waiting line as I remember. Not sure if it is still there or not, but a whole lot easier than hand washing your own vehicle on vacation. Just cannot remember where on Disney Property it was right now..sorry.

OH, that sounds promising!!!!
is it perhaps at that gas station i see when on the "main drag"?
(i sort of recall it being somewhere near the MK entrance?)

There are 3 Exxon stations on property. I think at least 1 has the car wash.

1. At the car care center on the way out of the MK area, also somewhat near FW

2. Right in front of the BW

3. Opposite DTD Marketplace (if you know your way around Disney's "back" roads, this one isn't too far from FW either)

Last I was there last year the one near MK did not have the car wash..I am thinking it was in front of the BW..but do not quote me on it....:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Last December we drove down in our Beetle, and the carwash was a real necessity. I don't remember the cost, but it was not too outrageously expensive.

It was very close to the intersection leading to the Boardwalk resort.

There is a carwash at the Exxon in front of the Disney Boardwalk, right at the Studios theme park exit. From Fort Wilderness, just follow the signs for the Studios, you'll come to it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter