Carry ons

dchfnp

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if I can bring on board a carry on bag and a cooler rather than a bag and a purse? Our travel documents came in and said that you can only bring on a bag and a purse, but I was hoping they were lenient like they are about drinks being brought onboard. Thanks for any help!!!!

What kind of cooler....it cannot be the hardsided kind. We always bring a soft-sided one, but I have it packed in my checked luggage. The size of the cooler may make a difference as well.

I think basically the policy is 2 carry-ons per person.

MJ

It is a soft sided cooler. I got it at Wal-mart and it holds about 24 cans and several bottles of water. It meets the size requirements; however, because of the cans it is pretty heavy!!

Our travel documents came in and said that you can only bring on a bag and a purse,
I was told the same thing at the terminal "only one carry-on per person and no coolers unless you have a medical need for it.

We always pack our can drinks and our cooler in our luggage, place them in between your clothes but do put them in a heavy plastic bag first. So far we have only had a few cans dented.

Happy sailing.:wave:

Good morning "Ginger."

We always pack our can drinks and our cooler in our luggage, place them in between your clothes

Why pack YOUR beverages in YOUR luggage but place them inbetween dchfnp's clothes? Sounds like you "know" each other...

On the last cruise we took cases of pop, wrapped them in bubble paper put them in trash bags and then put them in a suitcase by themselves with the softsided cooler. Once we used up all the pop we had the bubble paper and the suitcase to bring home all the souvinors!!

We got off the ship yesterday. We brought 3 12 packs of soda in a soft sided cooler and only lost one can to leakage. All the kids had one backpack and sister and I each had a carry on too. No one questioned the cooler and as long it can fit in the x-ray machine shouldn't cause you any issues or concerns.

Great to see you back on the boards Auntie Bon! It was very nice to meet you and wish we would have run into each other more often.

Were you and your sister able to get all of your photos from Shutters on Friday?

Talk to you soon,
Jason

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter