Cars meet & Greet at DHS

Dennehy5

Earning My Ears
is this still going on every day? we have been talikng it up and relized ..that they may not be doing this anymore ? can anyone confirm we are leaving in 5 days

::yes:: We were there last Thursday for the 10:45am one. I've heard of people having to wait for an hour or more in line for this. We walked up somewhere around 10:35 fully expecting the line to be way too long but we were only the 4th or 5th family! Total time between getting in line and getting our picture was probably only 25 min! Other than the fact that it was starting to get really hot, it wasn't bad at all.

I just looked at the Times Guide for HS. For last week it was listed at 10:45am, 11:35am, 12:30pm, 4:20pm, 5:10 and 5:55. FYI, this is a great time of year to go! Prior to seeing CARS, we were on Toy Story Mania. AWESOME ride, walked on with a 10 minute wait!

Have a great time!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

They're currently building a brand-new permanent meet and greet area for Lightning and Mater where the old Al's Toy Barn used to be. It might even be open by the time you get there. I expect the Cars characters to be at DHS for several years to come. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter