Caskbill

WebmasterDoc

DIS Veteran
Bill was in great spirits yesterday when I spoke with him and was feeling much better.

I just got a note from Caskbill's brother, dvc john.

John dropped Bill's car off at their home yesterday and commented that Bill felt better, looked better and the family was optimistic that he would continue to get better and be able to have the bypass soon.

Today, Bill suffered a massive heart attack and passed away this afternoon.

He truly appreciated the kind comments, best wishes and prayers from the DIS family that was so important to him. Bill's wife, 2 children, sister and brother (John) are all in shock. This was completely unexpected after the improvement shown in the past week.

I know I will cherish the time spent with him in person and the hours of communication here on the DIS. He was a special person.

I have no information yet about funeral arrangements, but will post that info once it is available.

I'm at a loss for words at this time.

Edited on 6/12/09 to add .... I just received a nice note from Bill's wife, Peg. She wanted me to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Bill had the coronary around 5:30pm yesterday and was gone before the ambulance could get him to the hospital. The ER doc assured Peg that Bill did not suffer. Final arrangements will be decided later as the family gathers. Continued prayer for the family will be appreciated over the days ahead. I will post any details as I learn them.

Bill was in great spirits yesterday when I spoke with him and was feeling much better.

I just got a note from Caskbill's brother, dvc john.

John dropped Bill's car off at their home yesterday and commented that Bill felt better, looked better and the family was optimistic that he would continue to get better and be able to have the bypass soon.

Today, Bill suffered a massive heart attack and passed away this afternoon.

He truly appreciated the kind comments, best wishes and prayers from the DIS family that was so important to him.

I know I will cherish the time spent with him in person and the hours of communication here on the DIS. He was a special person.

I have no information yet about funeral arrangements, but will post that info once it is available.

I'm at a loss for words at this time.

Oh my...this is terrible, my prayers are offered, may his heaven be the 5th park. I was hoping that he would have been able to get the bypass. Rest in peace Bill:charac2:

Truly saddened to hear the news. Bill was truly inspiring I'm so many ways.

Prayers to Caskbill's family. And to the Disers that had the great pleasure of knowing him personally, sending you special hugs too.

Darn it. I knew what the thread would say as soon as I saw the title.

He will be missed.

Thank you for passing on the information.

His family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

I have been hoping to get to know Bill better. I have always admired his knowledge and his work on the DIS Boards and his excellent DVC Point Tracker and Chart programs.

He will truly be missed.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Bill and his family and friends.

Will miss him.

He was a wonderful person. So likeable - even in person. He will be missed.

any place for donations?

I'm so sad to read this. My prayers are with Bill's family as well as all his friends here on the DIS. He will be greatly missed.

I didn't believe this would happen to Caskbill. I hope his website with his programs will remain up for a while, just something that he had worked so hard on.

It is very sad to read this news. His contributions to the DIS will be missed. My prayers go out to his family and friends.

So sad to hear the news :grouphug: our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. I will miss his tireless dedication and his endless contributions to this community.

This is so sad. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family. He will truly be missed here on the DIS.

Very sad to hear this news. My prayers and sympathies to his family & friends including those here on DIS.

Truly saddened to hear the news. Bill was truly inspiring I'm so many ways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter