Cassidy Stay, Spring Texas, An incredible model of Courage and Faith!

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
There are no dry eyes as we watch this incredible, young woman, who has lost six beautiful members of her family in Spring, Texas display such
heroism, faith, and courage days after her very SAD, SENSELESS. LOSS! I was brought to tears as I watched this BRAVE 15 year old speak in front of her supporters. :sad::sad:

May God bring her courage in the many difficult days ahead and grant her peace! May the love of family and friends surround this young woman as she tries to move forward from this senseless tragedy!:flower3::grouphug:
May her family rest in peace!:littleangel:

I drive through this neighborhood every day on my way to work.

A few days ago the ribbons started going up. On trees, on street signs, on houses... they are everywhere. The 2 neighborhoods beside this one have ribbons now too.

It brought tears to my eyes. This morning there were even more ribbons.

This young lady has the whole community supporting her. She is in my thoughts and I hope she lives a good long life. She'll be with her family again some day :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter