Castaway Club giveaways?

When you on your second cruise you are Silver Castaway Club member. You will get 1 bag, either the new tote bag or the old sling bag, depending on your cruise. You will also get a Silver Castaway Club lanyard. The bag is one per room, the lanyards are per person.

it seems like they keep giving the same bag and lanyard throughout your membership just adjusted for your tier, or at least that was the case on our most recent cruise. the bag was the same for golds and silvers, but the lanyard color was different.

Are the platinum gifts still the cooler backpacks? They are the best!

FYI, the framed print was only for the 25th anniversary sailings. The silver lanyard and tote bag are the current silver Castaway Club gifts (for all sailings [except the Wonder in Australia, apparently]).
I'm aware. That's why I said 25th anniversary print 😂😀

Not anymore. The new ones are larger and are Mickey-shaped (and made out of leather or something similar). They do not appear to be watertight (unlike the old plastic ones that had a 'zipper' on them).
Really? Wow, what difference in less than a year. Good thing I save everything. I will bring a plastic one for the Castaway Cay activities.

Yeah, these new ones started with the 25th Anniversary sailings and are still around. They are fun to look at but less functional if you're looking for something to take in the water with you.
I better go grab them now we leave in two weeks from today.

Are they doing only a towel for Platinum? We are sailing in January, our 1st Platinum. Wondering if I need to bring a beach bag or they still doing the bags and wet bags 🤔
Platinum gets the beach towel as well as the tote and the wet/dry bag :) With each tier they add one more gift (so Pearl gets all that plus they get two tumblers/stemless wine glasses).

Platinum gets the beach towel as well as the tote and the wet/dry bag :) With each tier they add one more gift (so Pearl gets all that plus they get two tumblers/stemless wine glasses).
The beach towels are back?!?! YES!!! Still have a couple from when they were gifts 20 years ago! They are pretty ratty lol but having a hard time parting with them
Does anyone have a picture?
What is this wet/dry bag you speak of?
Last cruised on the Wonder in January of this year and just got the cooler bag.

It’s the top bag it was good to bring a still damp bathing suit home.

The beach towel is not the quality it used to be. Really thin and it is in the shape of a Captain Mickey head so it’s round. Everyone gets the same tote bag. I missed the different colours.

Attachments

• IMG_0428.jpeg
    IMG_0428.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 90
It’s the top bag it was good to bring a still damp bathing suit home.

The beach towel is not the quality it used to be. Really thin and it is in the shape of a Captain Mickey head so it’s round. Everyone gets the same tote bag. I missed the different colours.
Thanks for the photo! So as Silver on the Magic next month, we should get the tote bag on the bottom of your photo, plus the lanyards (in silver), right? Unless they change things in the next six weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter