Castaway Club giveaways?

It’s the top bag it was good to bring a still damp bathing suit home.

The beach towel is not the quality it used to be. Really thin and it is in the shape of a Captain Mickey head so it’s round. Everyone gets the same tote bag. I missed the different colours.
Thanks for the photo!

What is the material like on the silver cc bag? Wondering if it would be possible to do character autographs on it?

Really liked the wet / dry bag. We brought the "magic" washcloths from the dollar tree on board for our kids to have some fun in the shower and were able to take the ones still wet home in the wet / dry bag.

FYI, the framed print was only for the 25th anniversary sailings. The silver lanyard and tote bag are the current silver Castaway Club gifts (for all sailings [except the Wonder in Australia, apparently]).
What do they do for the Wonder in Australia? Asking as I’ll be sailing on the Wonder from Sydney in few days time and I’m silver level.

What do they do for the Wonder in Australia? Asking as I’ll be sailing on the Wonder from Sydney in few days time and I’m silver level.
I think you'll still get the old sling bag. That's been the prevailing info on here (and what PP said as well).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter