Castaway Club Membership

TiggerKing

If we don't go crazy once in a while, we'll all go
Okay, I know that we just got off the ship yesterday, but I am curious about something. How long does it take to receive your Castaway Club membership information? Thanks!

Hi Bob,
I know that everyone gets a # but when i first Disney cruise back in 2001, i got a membership card that was sent to me about 6 weeks later. It is plastic credit card type card that says Castaway Club with my #. I don't think they do that anymore, I am not sure. I know that there were other disboarders that say the same thing.

I also received a plastic credit card type membership card after my first cruise in January of 2000.

I am not sure they send those out anymore. I carry mine in my wallet still :cool:

We cruised in May of 2003, and I got a sort of surveyish thing in the mail asking me if I wanted a card, and I replied and got it sometime in August of 2003.

We went on our first cruise in July 2004 and they sent us our cards about 6 weeks after we returned home. I can't wait for cruise #2 in April. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter