Cat. 11 cabin forward on Deck 6 and 5 question

A

adisneynut

This may have already been posted but I couldn't find it anywhere. So here I go again. I thought that I read somewhere that the cat 11 cabins that run lenghtwise along the halls have as much room as the cat. 10. There is just no spilt bathroom. There will be 3 of us and DD will be 11 be the time we cruise. Will this run be large enough for us? Thanks!

I believe the extra room in the cat 10s comes from the split bath, but I may be wrong.

We have stayed in 5013(cat 11, deck 5) with 2 adults, a 3yo and an infant. We had a crib and a double carriage stored in the room and had no problem with space. You should be fine.

We stayed in 5020 and are doing so again this year. Yes, the cat 11 rooms that run the length of the ship have the same square footage as a cat 10 but no split bath.

That does make me feel a little better. This is our 5th cruise but our 1st inside cabin and our 1st Disney criuse. :D :D

Check out the deck pans. The first number is the deck . So you are in Deck six. According to the deck plans you are in a cat. 6 on the starboard side near the back of the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter