Catherine & Jesse - PJ & TR: TR Day 2 - hair & make up trial, updated 11/5

Thanks Toni!

I actually do have more pictures and updates to post. I will have to try to do that sometime this weekend.

Actually 15 more days till we get there, eat like pigs, then hope that we didn't get 2 fat to fit in our dresses. Then wedding. YAY who's excited now!!!

So I have been working on a few more things. I still have a lot more things to do but these are my most recently finished projects.

Here are my place cards:

DSC03513.jpg

And here are my table numbers. I wasn't crazy about the silver stand with the table number stuck on top of it. So I made my own and dressed it up a bit:
DSC03492.jpg

DSC03495.jpg

I had my last dress fitting yesterday. I forgot to bring my camera so I don't have any pictures of that :rolleyes:. I will be picking up my dress next week.

Thats all for now. Sorry about the short update.

Great update, Catherine! You did a wonderful job on the name cards and the table numbers! They are so pretty! I love the crystal mickeys on the name cards. I may steal your idea! :hug:

Great update!! :lovestruc You did great work and you are so close now :goodvibes

Thanks Lisa!

IT'S SOOOO CLOSE!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I know Tammy!!! Have you started packing yet? I need to get on that ASAP! :rotfl:

Great update, Catherine! You did a wonderful job on the name cards and the table numbers! They are so pretty! I love the crystal mickeys on the name cards. I may steal your idea! :hug:

Of course you can Cam!!! I can't wait to see how yours turn out! :goodvibes

Wow the table cards are fantastic!!!!!!!! They look like you had them done up somewhere! I love the frame around the table numbers. :goodvibes 12 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Catherine, it's been so long since I've been on your PJ. I can't believe you're wedding is so soon! The guestbook turned out great; we did one on Shutterfly too and our guests loved it. I was super worried about the writing, but we used the SlickWriters and it still looks great now without any smears. The invitations were fantastic too; I can't imagine how long they must have taken to put together. The placecards turned out great too, I love using the Waltograph font. :goodvibes

Love the place cards very cute! Same with the numbers! You are soo close!!!

Thank you!!! :goodvibes

Umm ..... not at all lol :laughing: and I leave Tuesday morning! :scared1: yikes! I can't believe it is so close. I should maybe start packing.

Tammy - I leave on Wednesday morning! Oh good news about the crane! It hasn't been up at all last week! Lets hope it stays that way until after our wedding :rolleyes1

Catherine, it's been so long since I've been on your PJ. I can't believe you're wedding is so soon! The guestbook turned out great; we did one on Shutterfly too and our guests loved it. I was super worried about the writing, but we used the SlickWriters and it still looks great now without any smears. The invitations were fantastic too; I can't imagine how long they must have taken to put together. The placecards turned out great too, I love using the Waltograph font. :goodvibes

Hi Vanessa! Thanks for reading! I've been so lazy with my updates lately. I bought Slickwriters for my guestbook too. I'm glad to hear you didn't have any trouble with the ink smearing. I was so worried that would happen.

The Waltograph font is my favorite! ;)

Tammy - I leave on Wednesday morning! Oh good news about the crane! It hasn't been up at all last week! Lets hope it stays that way until after our wedding :rolleyes1

Really?!?!! Woot!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Maybe all our pixie dust worked? I hope so!!!! Here's a little more just to be safe! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter