CBS MarketWatch: Disney's match made in hell

Strange bedfellows, indeed. Hopefully Disney will be able to effectively muzzle the lamebrain and force him into early retirement...
:smooth: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :smooth:

Originally posted by Captain Crook
Hopefully Disney will be able to effectively muzzle the lamebrain and force him into early retirement...

But what would the world be like without Eisner? :) :)

Tannerman...Now, that sounds like somethig I'd say! I like it...I LIKE IT!

:smooth: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :smooth:

But what would the world be like without Eisner?
A better place?
naughty.gif

(Is that the right answer? Did I win a prize?) ;)

Disney knew this when they made the purchase and have nobody to blame. They could attempt a buyout to get out of the contract, a payoff if you will. If disney isnt willing to do this they shouldnt muzzle the show, abc does that already with their leftist newscast. Has anybody heard Weston the head of ABC tell a group of people at columbia U that he couldnt say if the attack on the pentagon was wrong??? He wouldnt say that the pentagon wasnt a proper target for terrorist. A transcript of his comments are on brent bozells media research center site and show the head of abc to be as out of touch as anybody is. Disney should muzzle their own as well!!!

If Disney is so evil, you'd think Robertson would take the moral high ground so to speak and just pull out. But, of course, I don't actually expect that to happen. There will probably either be a payoff (gee,who is immoral there?) or they'll just air him at times no one's watching anyway.

Love the Eisner twist! LOL

I'm not going to defend Robertson, because I think some of his concerns are quite valid (and others are a little more contriversial). However, this will be a unique programming challenge for Disney... but I would imagine the same was said when FOX bought the channel, and they co-existed for a while (granted, FOX Family never made any money....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter