CC's Weight Loss Journey

Sometimes it just seems like life gets in the way of our journaling, doesn't it? Sounds like you have some great goals for getting everything going again - I bet you will get it all in because you have planned it all out! :thumbsup2

Hope you have a great week!
Jen

Well, tracking just hasn't happened yet today and I have no idea how much I ate. I know I ate more than I should have eaten. I am going to have a small dinner and get back into the swing of things tomorrow morning. I am going to the gym tonight and will aim to do Week 2 of the C25K.

CC, I am right there will you, off track.
Lets get back on track tomorrow. I like that thought of 2 workouts durring the week. I will have to give that a try.

Hey, maybe its the time change that has us messed up. Your in the midwest right? I know that I have been out of sorts the past few days.

Ok, Goal today, just exercise.
Goal tomorrow, exercise and track.

Have a great day!

Lets get back on track tomorrow. I like that thought of 2 workouts durring the week. I will have to give that a try.

Hey, maybe its the time change that has us messed up. Your in the midwest right? I know that I have been out of sorts the past few days.

Have a great day!

Thanks! I love this idea!

Have a great day!

Oh, and I live in New England.

I did better today, as of now, with regards to eating. I am happy about that. I have dance class tonight, but I did not get in a morning workout. I was up and ready when the alarm went off but then fell back to sleep. I was pretty tired at work today, so I'm guessing I didn't sleep well last night.

Will hopefully have more time to post more tomorrow!

I couldn't be trusted with yummy diet bars - in the past, I've plowed through a box of them! LOL I have to keep even some of those things out of the house

Great job on keeping moving, and getting to the gym at night when you skipped in the morning - woohoo

Glad you're enjoying the dance class...keeping things fun is a great way to keep moving - and great news on your loss...any loss is better than a gain!

You could be right about the water/bike ride...easy to feel nauseas when we're over dehydrated working out...hydrate, hydrate, hydrate my friend

Just saw you're on week 2 of c25k - go!!!! yeah!

Thanks Deb! I am really enjoying the C25K. Week 2 has been great.

Today was an ok day. I ate a lot and haven't got in any exercise. I am hoping I will wake up when the alarm goes off tomorrow morning and will exercise. I didn't have a great day emotionally and responded by eating. I also had a horrible headache, which I never have. I am hoping for a much better day tomorrow.

Off to catch up on some other journals...

Tomorrow, I "restart" my diet/exercise regiment. I got a 2-week membership to a local pool and plan to swim tomorrow afternoon after work. I am looking forward to mixing up my exercise a little bit.

Today started off as a great day and then turned into a miserable day. I'm actually surprised I haven't eaten any more than I have. Granted, I've had a lot to eat, but I suppose it could have be a lot worse.

I will get up tomorrow and weigh-in and then update my eTools. I will keep up with COW 11. I will get in lots of workouts. I will lose weight this week.

CC

CC,
Sometimes for me when I think about having to workout and eat right I get all stress and I don't do either. So maybe for a few days/ week, just do one or the other, then when you feel you got the first one down, add the other.
for example, just do a week of working out everyday, then the next week add in eating better, this way you only have to focaus on one thing at a time.
I know that helps me when I get off track.

Good Luck to you!

How's the restart going? The swimming sounds like a good plan.

swimming, running....activity, check

how's the food portion going? hang in there, put the bad days behind you and just start fresh...each day is a new opportunity! I have days like that where i go...ugh, what am i thinking? so a new attitude and perspective always make it better...and hey, who says you have to start in the AM..if you're having a bad day - think...it's one meal, or one snack...by Dinner i'll have this under control

The "restart" is going great. Thanks for asking. I had a really OP day yesterday and am having a great day so far today. I am planning to get in my exercise today somehow, some way. My goal is to go to the pool today after lunch sometime. I stretched out cleaning up so I could get in a few extra steps. I am aiming for 10,000 steps today even though I rarely move that much for a weekend day. I am hoping to get in Cardio Levels 1 & 2 of the BL Jumstart Workout and some Wii Fit +. I may try a bike ride as well. Lunch and dinner will be pretty low in points so that is a plus.

Have a great day!

So far, so good for the day. I just ate some chocolate and when I felt the need to eat more, I brushed my teeth. Very proud of myself!

I have yet to get in any exercise today and I'm only at 3,000 steps.

Will post more later...

I'm disappointed to report that I didn't get any exercise in today. However, I otherwise had an OP day. I will have to get up tomorrow morning and exercise. I need to get to the pool. I am going near there tomorrow so it should be easy to fit into my schedule. Unfortunately, I didn't even make it 4,000 steps today. My goal for tomorrow is to increase that significantly. I would like to try a C25K workout outside tomorrow as well. I have a good idea of how many points I'll be eating tomorrow and some exercise is definitely in order. I'm exhausted so I'm off to bed.

Have a great day tomorrow!

It looks like today is going to be another non-exercise day as well. I didn't get out of bed until almost 10:30! I've planned my points and I should be fine. I'd love to get in a 20 min. or so walk, but I have so much to do that I have little expectation for that to happen. I am hoping for a better day with regards to exercising tomorrow. I have to go right near the pool tomorrow, so I will definitely be swimming. That'll be a great destress after my doctor's appt and before my next week on Tuesday morning.

Hopefully, I'll update again later. I'm off now.

one day at a time...one step at a time...no need to feel badly if you don't reach a certain number of steps...be proud of what you DID do - don't dwell on what you didn't do...okay :thumbsup2

Here's to a great week! Let's start with today....enjoy some movement, choose some healthy food, smile, laugh -- take it from there.

I have no idea where today went. I have a hunch it was gone before I got out of bed though. Oh well. I needed the sleep. I'll end up going over my points today, but I have plenty of my WPA, so I'm not worried. Still an overall OP day!

The one thing I did today that proved very successful is avoided chocolate. It is such a trigger food for me. I can see huge successes in my future if I continue to avoid it.

I am aiming for both a morning workout and an evening workout tomorrow. I'd like to wake up and do Cardio Levels 1 & 2 of the BL Jumpstart DVD followed by some Wii Fit+ time. I'll also probably take a peak at the scale and weigh myself using the balance board. I want to get 20 minutes of lap swimming in tomorrow night.

That's it for tonight. I still have to eat dinner and go to church. Dinner is fairly low in points, as long as I keep my portions under control.

Until tomorrow...

one day at a time...one step at a time...no need to feel badly if you don't reach a certain number of steps...be proud of what you DID do - don't dwell on what you didn't do...okay :thumbsup2

Here's to a great week! Let's start with today....enjoy some movement, choose some healthy food, smile, laugh -- take it from there.

Thanks Deb!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter